35|Ellen

Megan's POV
February 14, 2016

I walk upstairs with Shawn, holding his hand. I smile at him and he smiles back.

"What?" I ask, laughing. "You're beautiful." He says. I blush at his comment. "I'm tired. I'm gonna get ready." I yawn. "Ok." he says.

I open the bathroom door and start getting ready. I brush my teeth, take my make up off, wash my face, and put my hair into a messy bun.

I change into Shawn's shirt and some shorts. I walk out and see Shawn trying to take off his tie.

"Can you help me Meg?" He asks, laughing. I laugh with him. "Sure." I walk over to him and start untying his tie.

"You know, one day you're gonna have to learn this." I laugh. "But I'll always have you." he laughs.

I untie it and look up at him. He looks down at me. All of a sudden, he kisses me. His tongue licks my bottom lip and asks for entrance. I gladly accept.

"Wait Meg." he says. I look up at him. "Is this..." he says looking up and down. "Our first time?" He asks. "No. Well it's our first time since you lost your memory." I say. "Okay." he says. "I'm just making sure." he smiles. He smashes his lips back to mine.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

RING

RING

RING

I hear my phone. I pick it up and answer it. "Hello?" I groan. "Megan, honey, is Elizabeth." she says, a bit too cheery for early in the morning. "Hi." I say while stretching.

"I've gotten you a great offer!" She says. "What is it?" I ask. "You're going on tour!" She says.

"I am?" I ask. "Yes! You're opener will be Lia Marie Johnson, Mahogany Gordy, and Jack and Jack!" she says. "REALLY?!" I scream a bit too loud. "Yes. I'll call you back as soon as I get more details. Love you, darling." she says and hangs up.

I sit up with my back against the headboard. I smile to myself. "What was that about?" he asks, smiling and wrapping his arm around my waist.

"I'll tell you with everyone downstairs." I smile. "Last night was fun." he smirks and pulls me closer to him. "It was." I smile.

"I love you." he says. I smile. "I love you too." I say.

After a couple minutes of cuddling, I decided to get ready. "Don't leave me." he pouts. "I have to. I'm sorry." I smile. "But I thought you loved me." he pouts once again. "I do." I smile and walk into the bathroom.

I brush my teeth, brush my hair, and get dressed into some lazy clothes and walk back into the room.

Shawn grabs me by the waist and turns me around. He starts to kiss my neck. "Shawn. Not right now." I laugh. "But why?" He asks. "I don't feel like it." I shrug. I kiss his cheek and lead him downstairs.

I see everyone half asleep, eating at the kitchen table. "What's up guys." I say. All I get is mumbles. "Why are you guys so tired?" I ask. "Well, all night, you gUYS WE FUCKING MOANING ALL NIGHT SO NO ONE COULD SLEEP." Cam says. My face turns red. "Sorry." I mumble. "Nah, your good." Matt says.

I hear Shawn's phone ring. "I'll e right back." he says. "Okay." I smile. He kisses my cheek and goes into the other room. "What's up Andrew?" He asks.

I turn to all of them and they're all smirking. "What." I say. I sit down at the table and pour myself a bowl of cereal.

"How was it?" Mahogany asks. I smile. "Im not gonna say anything." I say. "Okay. I respect that. But that meant it was good so.." she smiles. I start laughing with her.