09|Pickles and Wax

Megan's POV

I uploaded the video this morning an I need to film another video today.

I look to the right and see Shawn just waking up. "Good morning my love." he says in his raspy. "Morning. How'd you sleep?" I ask. "Great." he says pulling me close to him by my waist.

"4 more days." I sigh. "Let's enjoy it while it lasts." he says. We stay in that position for at least 30 minutes until we decide to get ready.

I get up and brush my teeth and my hair. I wash my face and put on my makeup. I go to my luggage and pick out a black skater skirt, a maroon sweater, and black Vans. I pin two pieces of my hair on each side of my head together at the back of my head and finish it off with a bow.

Shawn brushes his teeth and puts on khakis, a Vans hoodie, and some Maroon Vans. He brushed his hair with his fingers upward and looks in the mirror one last time. "We look cute." he says putting his hands on my waist. "GUYS HURRY UP!" Cam screams from downstairs. I smile at Shawn and walk down.

"You guys didn't have to set up the lights, cameras, and mics. I could've done it." I say. "I know, but we wanted to be nice, plus we're really excited." Matt says.

We all take our spots and I press record. "Hello beautiful peoples. It's Megan again! I hope you guys are having a wonderful day. I'm here again with the losers." I say. They all introduce themselves. "So Shawn," I start. "Yes Megan?" He says. "What are we going to do today?" I ask putting my index finger on my chin.

"Well Megan, we are doing the pickle challenge!" Shawn says. "I'm actually gonna try this time guys." Matt says raising his hand.

"So the object of the game is to eat all the pickles." Nash says. "Plus the juice." Cam says.

"I'm not ready." I say as I watch Nash hand out the pickle jars. "Ready?" Shawn asks. I nod. "3..2..1..GO!" Shawn says. I start eating a pickle and it doesn't taste that bad. It's the sweet ones not bitter.

"OHMAHGAWD!" Matt screams and spits out his pickle. "I'm sorry. I cant." he says shaking his head and putting his jar on the table. I'm half way done with the jar now and the rest of the guys are only 1/4.

I keep eating and in 4 minutes I'm on my last pickle. "Hey Matt." I say to catch his attention. He turns around and I slap him with it. He gags. "MEGAN LITERALLY NO." he says. We all start laughing.

I eat the last one and drink the pickle juice. It tastes awful. I swallow it and set the jar back on the table.

"Oh my god that was awful." I say. "WHAT?! HOW THE HELL ARE YOU DONE?!" Nash screams. I shrug. "Well guys, I win I guess." I say smiling. I mark a tally under my name.

The rest of the guys don't even try to finish. "Yay! I win! Now I get to wax your legs." I say smiling.

We warm up the wax shit and I put it on waxing paper or whatever you call it. "Who's first?" I say holding it up. "I'll go." shawn sighs.

Shawn lays down on the couch. "I'll try not to hurt you." I say. I put the paper on his legs. "Ready?" I ask. He cringes and nods. I rip it upwards. "HOLY SHIT MEG!!!" He screams. "I'm so sorry." I say while laughing. "At least it didn't get stuck on your leg." Cam says.

Shawn holds his leg and rolls around in pain. "Your turn Matt!" I say smiling. "Please don't try to hurt me." he says as I put the wax on his leg. "I hope it doesn't hurt as bad as- OH MY GOD MEG! OW!" Matt screams as I rip the paper off. "Im sorry." I say. Cameron Dallas." I say patting the spot on the couch. He takes a seat and I put the wax on the paper and put the paper onto his legs. "Ready?" I ask. "Just get it over wITH! OH MY GOD MEGAN!" He screams. We all start laughing.