30|Memories

Megan's POV

"Okay Shawn, ask any question you want." I say.

"Okay." he says.

We sit around the couch with Shawn in the middle.

"Are all of you guys my friends?" He asks. We all nod.

"When did we all become friends?" He asks. We look around to see who's gonna answer the question.

"Well, it all started with an app called Vine. You posted a 7 second video of yourself singing and playing on the guitar As Long As You Love Me by Justin Bieber. You went viral. Everyone started talking about you. You posted more and more covers. Then, you were asked to go on a tour called MagCon. We were a also asked to join that tour also." Matt explains.

"So we all went on tour, and everyone had a great time. Then management got fucked up. Hayes, Cam, Carter, and I left. Then everything fell apart after that." Cam explains.

"Now, you're a singer. You went on a tour with Austin Mahone, you went on tour with Taylor Swift, you also were on a tour with me. That ended since this happened. You came out with an album and you have a lot of fans." I say at the edge of crying my eyes out.

"Wow. I've done that much stuff with you guys?" He asks. We nod. "Damn."

"I need to take a walk. I'll see you guys in about 10 minutes. I need all of this to sink in." he says and walks out the door.

"That went better than I thought." Gilinsky says. "Do you guys have to leave tomprrowl?" Nash complains.

"Yeah. I'm sorry. I just want him to see his family. Maybe that'll bring memories back." I say.

I go upstairs to go get ready. I walk into my room and into the bathroom. I brush my hair, tie it into a French braid, brush my teeth, and wash my face.

I check the time and it's 11:00. Geez I'm tired. I slip on a hoodie that I found on the bed and my pajama shorts.

I plug my phone charger into the wall and plug my phone in.

As soon as I turn around, Shawn opens the door. "Hi." I say. "Hey." He says. "How are you doing?" I ask standing up a bit straighter. "I'm okay, Not great, not awful, but okay." he says. "That's good." I say. "I'm gonna take a shower."
"Okay." I say.

He goes into he bathroom, locks the door, and I hear him start the shower.

I go on snapchat and look at some people's stories. Then I go onto twitter and follow some people.

I see people tweeting about Shawn and about how confused they are. I think it's time I should tell the fans.

@MeganCollins: hello my lovelies. I just wanted to let you all know that Shawn is okay. He just lost a bit of his memory. I'm so sorry we canceled the whole tour. It's been very hard for everyone lately. I will tweet more about it later. We love you and thank you for understanding. (a/n: okay I know it's over 140 characters. I apologize😂)

I hear the bathroom door open. I look up to see Shawn shirtless, a towel wrapped around his waist, and steam coming of his chest. Oh fuck.

"Have you seen my hoodie?" Shawn asks. "Oh, I'm wearing it. Sorry. I just grabbed whatever I saw. Here-" I say. "No, no, it's fine. You look cute in it anyways." He says. I blush at his comment.

He gets some basketball shorts and his boxers and walks back inside the bathroom.

It's like we're starting all over again. Is he flirting with me? I smile to myself.

He come out with his basketball shorts on, his hair is still a wet mess.

"What time is it?" He asks. "11:30." I say. "It's late." he says. "Mhmm."