21|No Friggen Way

Megan's POV

"What if she doesn't like me?" I ask Shawn. "Meg, stop worrying about how people think of you. If she doesn't like you, then who gives a fuck? You know I still love you." Shawn says while holding my hand. I've told yall this before, I'm not the biggest fan of her because of One Direction blah blah blah. I love her songs though. I mean, I can't judge her, I haven't even met her. She's probably super nice.

I'm nervous. You're probably thinking, Why are you nervous? You don't even like her that much. Wouldn't you be nervous if you were meeting the Taylor Swift?

I see her walking down the hallway. "Oh god." I mumble to myself. Shawn squeezed my hand. He must've heard me.

"Hey Shawn!" She says. She walks/jogs very awkwardly in her heels. We walk up to her also. Shawn let's go of my hand and hugs her.

"Oh my gosh! You must be Megan! Shawn talks about you all the time! I'm Taylor." she says.

"Nice to meet you. I guess you know who I am." I laugh lightly. Damn. I guess I'm less nervous then I thought.

"I need to go to sound check. Catch you guys later!" She says walking away. "Nice meeting you!" I say. "You too!" She says still facing the direction she is walking and not looking back at us.

"Damn Meg, you're a natural." Shawn says. "I was as surprised as you." I say while laughing.

"I wanna sing with you tonight." Shawn says. "No no no. Sorry. I can't sing in front of a whole stadium full of people. Maybe like an arena but not a stadium." I say. "Please babe?" He asks. He sits on the arm of the couch and pulls me in between his legs by my forearms. "For us?" Someone says at the door. No friggen way.

I turn around. "HOLY SHIT BALLS!" I scream. I run towards them and they give me a huge group hug with me in the middle.

"I missed you guys!" I say. I look at all of them.

I look at the people who stand in front of me. Matt, Gilinsky, Johnson, Nash, Sammy, and Nate. "Not that I'm not happy to see you guys, but where are the rest of the guys?" I ask. "They've been really busy lately. Some of them couldn't come." Matt says.

"Oh. I'm so happy that you guys are here right now!" I say while smiling uncontrollably. "So will you?" Shawn asks as he puts his arm around me. I look at the guys and they're all doing weird shit with their eyebrows and giving me thumbs up. "Fine. 2 songs." I say, trying to hide my smile.

They start clapping and 'whoot' ing. I laugh and shake my head. "We'll see you guys later tonight. We need to do vocal warm ups and sound check an all that stuff. Bye." Shawn says as he bro hugs them. "Bye guys. See you later." I say as I hug them each.

"I'm so excited to perform with you. I haven't sang with you in so long." Shawn smiles. "I'm excited too. I'm just happy were here. Together." I say. He smiles again. It's like we can't stop smiling around each other.

Shawn introduces me to his vocal coach, Andy. "Nice to meet you." I say as I shake his hand. "So, someone told me you could sing." He says. I nod my head. "Well let's here something. Just a chorus." he says. "What song?" I ask. "Anyone you want." he says.

I take a deep breath.

Oh won't you Stay With Ne
Cause you're all I need
There's ain't love it's clear to see
But dark in' Stay With Me

Andy sighs. "That was amazing. Have you ever taken vocal lessons?" He asks. I shake my head 'no'. He gives Shawn a 'she's good' look. Shawn nods his head. "Don't you just love Sam Smith?" Andy says. "I listen to him every single day." I say while smiling.