34|First Date

Megan's POV
February 14, 2016
"Bye Mrs Mendes. Thank you so much for having us." I say. "No problem Megan. You know we would do anything for you guys." She smiles. "Tell Aaliyah I say bye again." I say. "Will do." she smiles. I start putting our suit cases into the van as Shawn says good bye to his mom.

We get in the back and I put one ear phone in and hand the other to Shawn. I start playing the song Nobody Love and we start singing it together.

He kisses my cheek. "Your lips are so cold." I laugh. "Well, probably because it's zero degrees and I'm freezing my ass off in this car." I start laughing.

"Do you remember all their names?" I ask. "I think so." he says. "Are you glad were going back to LA." I smile. He nods.

{skip all da airport shit}

"Shawn!!!!!" Everyone screams. "Ya it's all good. Im here too but ya know, it's fine." I laugh. "Hey Meg!" They all say. "I haven't seen you guys in like over a month!" I say.

"How's your head Shawn?" Matt asks. "Better. I'm still trying to remember things but it's great." he smiles.

We all drive back to Nash and Cams house while singing Trap Queen repeatedly.

I open the door. "WHATS UP BITC- HOLY SHIT!!!" I scream as water gets poorer on me. "Surprise!" They all scream. "Fuck you Kian." I say and push him playfully. "Sorry sorry." he laughs. "It was JC's idea." he admits. "KIAN!" JC screams. "Aww. Since you guys missed me so much, I think I should give you all a hug." I say. I jump on Kian and JC and hug them. "Eww you're wet." JC complains.

"So what are we planning on doing today?" I ask everyone while my hair up into a bun. "Dates." Cam says, smirking. "Everyone?" I ask. "Almost everyone." Mahogany says, gesturing to Nash, Matt, Johnson, and Skate. "Were doing a singles movie night." Matt smiles. "There's gonna be bagels and everything." he smiles excitedly.

"Well I guess I'll join-" I start. "Woah woah woah. You're going on a date with me." Shawn says. "What? Why is everyone going on dates today? Wait. It's Valentine's day isn't it." I say. "Yup." Shawn says, smiling. "I always thought id be alone watching Netflix, but I have you." I smile and he pulls me in by my waist.

Johnson makes a gagging sound. "Please save it for later." Nash asks. "Oh you mean this?" I ask.

I grab Shawn's neck and pull him close to me. He attaches his lips with mine and swipes his tongue over my bottom lip to ask for entrance. I accept, but we soon stop due to all the gagging and vomiting sounds.

"Well, im gonna get ready. See you guys later tonight." I smile. They all mumble 'okay's' and Shawn and I walk upstairs. "Why don't you make out with me regularly?" Shawn asks. "I do." I laugh. "Not enough." he chuckles.

I roll my eyes playfully and we both go upstairs. "Would you like to see me get ready or do you wanna do all that cheesy shit with me coming down the stair case?" I ask. "Both sound good." he says. "You're so weird." I say. "Just change in the bathroom and when you come out I'll be in awe." he smiles. "And how do you know you'll be in awe? I could come out in old, torn clothes." I smirk. "Anything you wear leaves me in awe. You look good in any thing." he smiles as he sits down on the bed. He pulls me close to him, between his legs, by my forearms and pecks me on the lips.

I rest my head on his forehead. "So where are we going tonight?" I ask. "Surprise." he smirks. I groan. "Now hurry up and get ready cause it's almost 7:00." he says.

"Aight." I smile. I kiss him one last time before grabbing my clothes and going into the bathroom.

I start the shower and wait for it to warm up. I step in and wash my hair. I put conditioner in then wash my body with soap.