Chapter 37|wtf...

Megan's POV
July 1, 2016

I put on my triangle bikini on. I put my hair up into a messy bun. I put on some waterproof mascara and walk out of the bathroom. I grab a flowy white shirt and a pair of shorts, and I slip those on.

"Let's go baby!" Shawn yells from downstairs. "Coming!" I say. I grab my already packed beach bag and head downstairs.

"Good afternoon." Gilinsky says. "I'm so tired." I yawn as I sit next to Shawn. "Why?" Shawn asks, rubbing his hands up and down my arms. "I finished the third season of AHS last night and I stayed up until six in the morning." I say while rubbing my eyes.

"Well, we're going to the beach today!" Johnson says. "GUYS I MADE WANCAKES AND EGGS. WHO WANTS SOME." Matt says. "Meeee." we all say. "I don't really feel like going to the beach." I shrug. "Why?" Shawn asks. "I just feel like something bad is gonna happen." I say.

"Don't be ridiculous." Carter says. "Shut up Carter. Why are you even here?" I ask. "Matt invited me." he says. "Whatever." I say, rolling my eyes. I glare at Matt and he chuckles.

I get some eggs and put them on my plate. I thank Matt and I sit down next to Shawn again who is eating a wancake.

I take a piece of Shawn's wancake and put it into my mouth. I eat my breakfast and put my dishes in the sink.

"Ready?" Shawn asks. "Let's bounce." Gilinsky says. We all get into two cars. Jacks Jeep and Cams truck. Shawn, Johnson, Gilinsky, Matt and I get into Jack's car while the others get into Cam's.

We listen to some Sam Smith songs on our way to the beach. When we get there, it's not that crowded surprisingly.

"Thank god. I need something like this." Matt says. We all find a spot and we set our stuff down. I take off my white shirt and my light wash shorts so I'm just in my bikini. I put my sunglasses on.

"Let's go Megoo!" Shawn says, lifting me up. "Shawn!" I squeal. He laughs and walks to the water. He puts his feet in. "Oh shit it's cold." he laughs.

He walks deeper so the water is at his chest. "Shawn I'm not tall enough to stand this deep." I laugh. "Exactly why I'm carrying you." he laughs.

He kisses my quickly. "I love you." he says. "And I love you." I smile. We play in the water for a little bit. I walk back to see Gilinsky talking to a girl.

I hop on Shawn's back and we walk back to were out stuff is. As we get closer to the group, I notice the face.

What the fuck....

"Guys have you met-" Gilinsky starts. "What the fuck are you doing here?" I ask. "Talking to my friend's boyfriend." sarah says innocently.

"You're friends with Madison?" Shawn asks. "Duh. We've been friends for a long time silly." She says. "Oh cool. I'm Shawn." he says, putting his hand out. "Jackie." she smiles.

I look at her. She's wearing the ugliest vomit green bikini ever. Her sunglasses look awful on her and her hair is tangled.

"Your names not Jackie bitch." I say. She gasps. "That was very rude." she says. "Meg, don't be mean." Shawn
Whispers. "You don't remember this slut?" I ask. "We just met her Megan. Stop acting crazy." Shawn says. I groan in frustration.

That's right. Shawn lost his memory. Shit. How does he not remember her? "What are you doing here?" Matt asks, gesturing to "Jackie".

"I'm talking to my friend." she says politely. "Shut up. We're not your friends. Leave." Matt says. "Guys. Why are you being so rude?" Gilinsky asks. "Ugh. Whatever." I say.

Madison comes running up to us with her beach bag. "Hi guys! I've seen you met my friend Jackie." she smiles. "Mads, her name isn't Jackie." I say rolling my eyes. Madison giggles. "What do you mean her names not Jackie? Of course it is. I've been friends with her for a year." she laughs.

I roll my eyes. This is not happening. "Leave." Matt says to "Jackie". "I'm very disappointed Mads. I thought your friends were nicer than this." She says. I roll my eyes once again. "Same here." Madison says.

"Guys why are you being so mean?" Gilinsky asks towards Matt and me. "I CANT BELIEVE ALL OF YOU. HOW IS IT NOW OBVIOUS!" I say. "Baby, calm down-" Shawn starts. "I won't calm down Shawn! She's the biggest bitch ever! How do you not remember her?!" I ask.

The bitch pretends to be taken back on what I've said. She gasps and fake cries. Oh my god. I can't believe her. She's the worst actor in history. How can they not see it. There aren't even tears coming out of her eyes.

I should've never become friends with her. She ruined my whole life in Toronto, and now she's gonna ruin it in LA? I'm not gonna let this fucking happen. I'm not gonna.

I push her to the ground and everyone gasps except for Matt. I grab Matt's arm and lead him to the ice cream shop on the boardwalk.

"Why would she be here?" I ask. "I have no idea." Matt shrugs. "That's low. Even for her." I say. "Yeah." Matt says. "How has she been friends with Madison? Madison is so nice and she's just... ew." I say. "I know right!" Matt says.

I see her come up behind us. "If you guys say any shit about me, I will ruin your fucking lives. Got it?", "Jackie" asks. "Just get the fuck away from us. You are the most horrible lyer. You're gonna get caught sooner or later." I say, rolling my eyes.

"If I find out that one of you told then about what I did to you and shawn in the past, your life will be over." She says. She flips her hair and stomps back to our spot on the sandy beach.

"Fuck off!" I scream as I flip her off.

I can't believe she came here just to ruin my life. Well, if this is how she's gonna play life, then that's how I'll do it.

OH MY GODDDD IM SO
EXCITED.

DO YOU GUYS THINK YOU KNOW WHO IT IS????

IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN A LONG TIME. I HAVE TO STUDY FOR HELLA FINALS AND SHIT

I HATE SCHOOL

QOTD: what grades did you guys get on ur finals?

BYEEE LOVE YOU.