18|Surprise.

Megan's POV

The 5SOS guys and I huddle up together backstage at a venue in Ontario, my hometown! "Our last show of this tour guys. Let's perform the best show that we've ever had. We got this." Ashton says.

"You ready Megan?" A member of the staff asks me while tapping me. I sigh. "Yes." I say. "Good luck Meg! We love you!" Calum says. "Thanks guys. Thank you for inviting me on this tour. This has been the best experience of my life. I love all of you." I say. They all 'AWW' and give me a group hug.

I look at myself in a mirror close by. I'm wearing a black floral crop top, a black skater skirt, and white converse.

"You're on Meg." the staff person says. I look back at the idiots and blow a kiss to them. They smile and do the same.

I walk on stage and they all start cheering.

"Hi everyone! I'm Megan Collins." I say into the microphone. They cheer again. It's amazing how I have that effect on people. I say that every time I go on stage because it's true and it's that amazing.

I look around at each and every one of them. They all look so different. I like how that is. Everyone is themselves. "You beautifuls look lovely as always."

They cheer again. "I'm gonna be singing Masterpiece by Jessie J right now, so I hope you all enjoy." I say. I pick different song sets every time because I think it's fun performing different stuff with different people.

Too much pressure
Why so loud?
If you don't like my song you can turn it down

I got a road
And I walk it alone

Uphill battle
Look good when I climb
I'm ferocious, precocious
I get braggadocios

I'm not gonna stop
I like the view from the top

You talk that blah blah, that la la, that rah rah shit
And I'm so done Im so over it
Sometimes I mess up
I f up
I hit and miss
But I'm okay
I'm cool with it

I still fall on my face sometimes
and I can't color inside the lines
But I, I'm perfectly incomplete
I'm still workin on my master piece

--

I usually pick songs that Shawn and I sing together cause it reminds me of all our good memories and it's like he's here with me performing on stage. But this time, I wanted to try something new.

"I'm gonna sing a new song. It's by One Direction. This is called 18." I say. They all start screaming.

I've got a heart
And I've got a soul
Believe me I will use them both

We made a start
Being a false one I know
Babi, I don't want to e alone

So kiss me where I lay down
My hands pressed to your cheeks
A long way from the playground

I have loved you since we were 18
Long before we both thought the same thing
To be loved and to be in love
All I can do is say that these arms are made for holding you
I wanna love like you made me feel
When we were 18

--

"This last song is very special to me. It's by my best friend and my boyfriend Shawn Mendes. I hope you all like it." I say while smiling. I look around to see if he's here. I'm so stupid. He's on tour. Why would I think that. I sigh and shake it off. I smile at the crowd.