06|I love you?

Megan's POV

I've been sitting in this stupid bed for 4 days now. I can't handle this. I found out that I could get up from the bed but my body didn't come with me. I've been watching myself laying in bed with my eyes closed. So technically I have been in bed for 4 days but my body hasn't. No one can hear me. No one can see me. I cried myself to sleep every night. It's awful.

Shawn has never left the room. He hasn't eaten, he hasn't slept. He's been on his phone or holding my hand and talking to me or singing to me.

All the guys visit one by one and when I go out of the room to see them, I see that they're always sitting in the waiting room in the same clothes.

Mahogany has stayed too. All the YouTubers have visited. O2L, Tyler, Andrea, Jenn and surprisingly, Anthony and Jack. We're not on very good terms cause he made a Q&A video and someone asked him how he felt about me and he said some shit. He was like 'She's a fucking cry baby. She sounds like a whale when she sings and her face looks like she got ran over by a truck a million times. But anyways back to the next question.' It was so annoying. He got so much hate for that.

I'm sitting in an uncomfortable chair staring down at my body. I look at Shawn and he's sleeping in a chair. Finally. He hasn't slept in so long.

I hear someone come in. I look up and it's Lia. She gasps and puts her hand over my mouth.

She walks slowly to the chair next to me and sits down and grabs my hand. She puts her forehead on my hand and starts sobbing. "This is all my fault. If I just planned our hang out the next day I-I'm so sorry." she cries. Seeing the sight of her crying makes me want to cry. Lia, it's okay. It wasn't your fault. I try to say.

I hear a knock on the door. "Babe, we have to go. We have a flight to catch tonight." JC says coming in. He's been here all night with her too.

She nods and he leaves to give her some time with me. "Im sorry." she says again. She goes out the door.

I hear another person come in after about 2 minutes. Luke. Luke Hemmings. He gasps just like Lia. "Holy shit." he says. He sits by my side an holds my hand. "Um hey Meg." he whispers. "You probably can't hear me but I want to let you know that I love you. If something bad happens to you I would just want you to know that." He says. Holy crap. I knew Luke liked me but not loved. What does he mean 'I love you?' He can't love me. Im with Shawn.

He clears his throat. "Um. I'll see you later when you wake up." He says and kisses my cheek. He walks out the door.

I see Shawn wake up with sweat on his forehead. "Shit." he mumbles to himself. He sits down on the bed an grabs my hand.

Shawn's POV

"I miss you so much babe." I say with tears falling down my face. I rest my forehead on her and kiss her cold lips. I stay like that for a little. I pull away.

"S-Shawn?" She says weakly. I pause for a second. "Meg! You're awake! Doctor! Nurse! Come here!" I say smiling. "Stay with me Meg. Be strong. Just hold on for a second." I say.

She nods and opens her eyes a little. "Megan! You're awake!" The doctor says. She massages her head and it looks like it hurts. I don't even know hat to do right now. Should I hug her? Or is she in pain? Holy shit I'm so happy right now.

Megan's POV

Thank The Lord I'm out of that coma. I don't know how. All I did was scream as loud as I could and I blacked out again. When I opened my eyes, Shawn was kissing me.

My head is pounding from everyone being so loud. "I missed you too." I say grabbing Shawn's hand. "What?" He asks. "I missed you too." I say smiling. "Y-You heard me?" He says. I nod. "How?" He asked. "I don't really know. It was like I was out of my body." I say.

He says nothing. He just hugs me. "I'm so glad you're okay." he says. I smile at him. "Were gonna do a couple tests on her and she'll be free to go by this afternoon." The doctor says.

Shawn's POV

The doctor told me to leave so I did. I went out to the waiting room. "Shawn? Why are you out here?" Cam asks. I smile at them. "SHES AWAKE?!" Matt screams. He jumps up and hugs me.

---

Megan's POV

After about to hours of being tested and pissing in a cup, they finally let me go. I slept the whole ride home. Not like I needed any sleep because I was asleep a whole four days...haha...get it...cause I was in a coma...wow I'm not funny. Anyways we went upstairs to Nashs house. It's so good to smell something different then metal, cleaning stuff, and hospital food.

"IT SMELLS SO FUCKING BEAUTIFUL." I say jumping on the couch. "Ayy. The doctor told you to take it easy." Shawn says helping me up.

"Okay so we only have 5 days left with each other and I'm depressed so some of you guys think of some shit we an do together." I say.

"I was planning we could go on a date." Shawn says. "Yes please. We haven't been on one in so long." I say hugging him.

"SAVE THE LOVE SHIT FOR LATER." Nash screams. We laugh and pull apart. "A lot of people came to see you." Matt says. "I know," I say. "What? How did you know?" Johnson asks. "My spirit was kinda like out of my body and I was like hearing and seeing everything.

"So you saw Luke?" Gilinsky asks. "Um." I say. I clear my throat. "Ya." I say. "Wait Luke visited you?" shawn asks. "Um ya." I said. "Did he say anything?" He asks. I hesitated. "Uh-Uhm ya. He said he loved me." I say. "What?" Shawn asks. "Shawn it's fine. I don't love him. I love you, only you." I say.

He unclenches his fists and hugs me. "Our date is at 7:00. Dress warmly." Shawn says and winks at me.

I walk upstairs and start to get ready.

CHRISTMAS IS IN 4 DAYS HOLY SHIZNIT