26|Lazy Days

Hi guys! I'm deciding not to do the lyrics thing anymore cuz there's only one person commenting so that means I have to give that one person a shout out every chapter.

Last shout out is to @UnOfficiallyCrazy !! Go follow her! :)

Megan's POV

I wake up in the morning to not the sound of my alarm, not the smell of rain, not the sight of darkness, but to the sound if birds chirping, the sight of sunshine, and the smell of pancakes.

I get up from my comfortable bed and look at myself in my full body mirror. I'm wearing a black tank top with red sweats. My hair is decent for waking up but I still look pretty bad.

I go into my bathroom and brush my teeth and my hair.

After, I walked down stairs to see Shawn cooking pancakes. "Good morning princess." he says, setting the spatula and pan down to hug me. "Morning." I say while rubbing my eyes. I rest my hands on my hips and wince. Damn. I forgot I cut myself yesterday. I regret it.

"So what shall we do today?" Shawn asks. "What time is it?" I ask while yawning. "8:00 AM." he says, still hugging me. "I don't really know. Maybe just rest or make a video." I say.

"Let's make a video first and then rest the rest of the day. Sound good?" shawn says as he kisses my forehead. "It sounds great." I say while smiling.

We set up the lights, camera, an microphones.

"What should we do for the video?" I ask while grabbing my clothes from my drawer. "I don't know." He says. He flops down on my bed.

I walk into my bathroom and change into my black tank top and cute red sweats. I put a little make up on so I don't blind anyone and brush my hair once again. I leave it down and sit down on the bed with Shawn.

"YOUTUBE/VINER AWARDS!" I scream. Shawn jumps because he was so surprised. "Meg, what the fuck?! You scared me." he says while laughing. "I'll go make the cups." I say while smiling. I put some random catagories.

"Let us get started Muffin man." I say. He sits up from the bed and diss his hair. I slide my brown leather bracelets and my black band bracelets on my left wrist. I grab the to red cups filled with pieces of paper and press 'record' on my camera.

"Hello my lovelies! Today I'm here with my lovely boyfriend Shawn Mendes!" I say. "Hi guys!" He says and waves. "So today, we are going to do..." I pause for Shawn to answer. "YouTuber/Viner Awards!" Shawn says. "So we put different categories in this cup. Basically we just pick a paper out of the cup and then write whoever is the best at that and we compare answers at the end." I say. "Let's get started!"

Shawn picks a catagorie. "Most flirtatious." Shawn says. That one is the easiest thing.

"Best eyebrows." I pick and say. I pick two people for this one.

"Best Hair." Shawn says. These are the easiest categories.

"Favorite YouTuber." I say. This ones hard. I pick the three people that I love and go with that.

After a few more categories, we start to compare answers.

"The first one was most flirtatious." I say. "Who did you pick?" Shawn asks. "Say it on three. 1...2...3..." I say. "TEALA." we both say. We start laughing,

"Second one, best eyebrows." I say.

"1...2...3..." Shawn says. "Andrea!" Shawn says. "Andrea or Anthony." I say. We both start laughing again. "I didn't know you could pick two!" Shawn says. "Oops soz Shawn." I say and laugh.

"Best Hair." I say. "This is easy." Shawn says. "1...2...3..." I say. "Zoë!" We both say.

"That's it for today guys! make sure to give this video a thumbs up!" I say. "Subscribe to Megans and my channel if you haven't already!" Shawn says.

I pick up Harry, our pug, and show him to the camera.

"Bye guys! See you next week!" I say. I put Harry's paw to his mouth then towards the camera so it makes it look like he's blowing a kiss.

I press the square button to stop the video.

"'Twas fun Mendes." I say and smile. He chuckles is pecks my lips. He grabs my hand and leads me towards our basement where my TV is.

"So, why don't we rewatch all the seasons of Gossip Girl while drinking Starbucks and eating Chipotle?" He asks as we walk downstairs.

As I take my last step I see everything that he has set up. "Shawn, I can't believe this!" I say. "It's all for you babe." he says and smiles.

I look around the room. Candles, Netflix, sleeping bags, pillows, Starbucks trays, and bags of Chipotle. "Why? Why would you do this for me?" I ask.

"Because you deserve it for being the best girlfriend in the world and for being strong for the past few weeks." he says while smiling.

He opens his arm and I walk over to him. I hug him and he kisses me.

"I love you Megan Victoria Collins."

AYYYY. WHADDUP. I HAVE BASKETBALL PRACTICE TONITE SO I WANTED TO UPDATE BEFORE MY LEGS FALL OFF

QOTD: how did you first hear about the old MagCon?