31|Will You Be My Girlfriend?

Megan's POV
January 10, 2016
I wake up to the beautiful sound of a guitar. I look up and see Shawn sitting on the chair and not facing me. He's writing down in a notebook. He starts playing a song and singing it.

"You sound really good." I smile. "Oh sorry. I didn't mean to wake you up." Shawn says. "It's okay. I like hearing you sing again." I say. He smiles.

"What are we gonna do today?" He asks, putting the guitar down. "I don't know. We're just gonna try to get your memory back I guess." I say. "Okay. I'm gonna get ready." he says. "Same." I say.

"Shawwwwwwwwn." i say. "Whaaaaat." he says back. "Can you please help me up?" I ask while laying face down on the bed.

I feel a pair of arms pick me up bridal style. "Shawn!" I scream and laugh at the same time. He chuckles. "What? You wanted me to help you up." he laughs.

He carries me to the bathroom and sets me on the counter. "So, do I get a reward?" He asks, puckering his lips. "Oh my gosh." I laugh and put my face in my hands. "Maybe later." I smirk. "Why not now?" He asks. "Morning breath." I say and plug my nose. "Okay okay." he laughs.

We brush our teeth together and wash our faces. I brush my hair and he takes his time to do his hair. I plop on the bed. "Why aren't you getting changed?" He asks. "I don't have clothes." I say. "I'll walk you to your house. Just let me get changed and I'll be ready." he smiles.

He looks through his closet. "Damn, I must really like flannels." he laughs. "You love them." I say while laughing. He grabs a blue and black one, a black shirt, and some black jeans. He gets changed. "Ready?" He asks. "Sí." I say

We get up and I hop on his back. "Wait wait. Walk into that room." I say. "Okay."he says. We walk into the room. "AALIYAH!" I scream. "Hi Megan!" She says. "Hi Aaliyah." Shawn says. "You remember me?" She asks. "Of course I do. You're my sister." he says. She gets up and hugs him. "I missed you both." she says. "Were gonna go next door really quick." I say. She nods and we continue downstairs.

"Morning Mrs. Mendes!" I say. "Morning." she says. "Good morning mom." Shawn says. "Morning." she says and smiles at us.

We walk out the door. "HOLY CRAP MY LEGS ARE COLD." I scream. "We better run then." Shawn says. He runs with me while I'm still on his back. "Shawn!" My voice squeaks. He laughs.

We get to my house and I give him the key to open my front door. "Hurry." my teeth chatter. He opens the lock and we run inside. He sets me down and we run to the kitchen. "Good morning!" My mom greets us with the smell of pancakes in the air.

"Hi Mrs. Collins. Nice to meet yo- I mean see you again." Shawn says. "Nice to see you too, Shawn." she laughs.

"Were gonna head upstairs." I say. "Okay." she says. "Use protection!" She screams as we walk upstairs. "MOM!" I scream. I glance at Shawn to see his face turn red.

We walk into my room and it looks the same.

I grab my clothes and get dressed in the bathroom. I slip on tight black sweats, a PINK grey and black sweatshirt, and UGG slippers. I tie my hair into a messy bun and put on a little make up.

I hop out and see Shawn on his phone. "I have a lot of followers on my social media accounts." Shawn says. I laugh. "I know." I say.

"Were gonna visit some of your friends, okay?" I say. "Okay." he says. I ask for his phone an I look through his messages. I find a group chat that's titled "SQUAD😎" and click on it.

To SQUAD😎 group chat:

Hi guys. It's Megan. Can you guys please come to Shawn's house. I get it if you can't come but just if you're free in like about 10 minutes. Trying to get Shawn's memory back☺️ thank u😘