Chapter 38|That Summer

Megan's POV

"Can you believe her?" I say in disgust. I look at her, the center of attention, at with all our friends. "How can they forget that shit?" Matt asks, shaking his head.

I see Nash come through the apartment door. "What's up guys!" Nash smiles. "Nash! Where've you been?" Madison asks. "New York for a photoshoot." he smiles.

"So you're Nash." Sarah says walking up to him. Nash's mouth drops. "I'm Jackie. It's lovely to finally meet you!" Sarah says. She hugs him and Nash stands there, still as a rock.

"Sarah?" Nash asks. "I guess I realy look like your friend Sarah," she laughs. "Um, I'm gonna go upstairs and unpack." he says, gesturing to the staircase. "I'll help you." Matt says as he gets up and follows him. "Same here." I say, clearing my throat.

We all walk upstairs and go into Nash's room.

"Uh, what the fuck was that?" Nash asks. "I don't even know how to explain." Matt says. "She's here to ruin my life, basically." I say.

"Why did she say her name was Jackie?" Nash asks. "So they don't know it's her. She doesn't want them to know that it's her because they won't suspect anything." Matt says. "You didn't tell Shawn about Sarah before?" Nash asks me. "No. I just wanted to start off clean with no mistakes in our relationship. I guess this is just another one." I say, looking down at my feet.

"Meg, you didn't know this was gonna happen." Matt says trying to comfort me. "What does she want from us?" Nash asks. "I don't know." I say.

"Up here?! Okay thanks!" A faint voice laughs. The door opens and Sarah stands in the doorway. "Well well well, little Nashy is back." Sarah says, coming over and squeezing his cheeks. "Get your hands off me." Nash says while shoving her hands off his face.

"What do you want?" I ask getting up from my chair. "I just want Shawn." she smiles. I roll my eyes. "Why dot you just leave now? You're never gonna have him. He's my boyfriend." I say. "Mhmm. You keep saying that." she smiles. She winks at me and leaves. She pauses and looks back at us. "Oh, and if you talk to Shawn or you tell anyone I'm faking, I'll tell all your friends plus the whole world on Twitter what happened that summer." she smirks.

She leaves me speechless. "Megan..." Matt says. "What happened that summer?" Nash asks. I walk out of the room, not answering their question.

"Megan!" They call after me. I run to Shawn's and my room and grab my bag. Someone grabs my arm.

"Megan." Matt says. "What?" I say while a tear falls down my face. "It's gonna be okay. Let's stay at Kian and JC's house." Matt says. "They all don't believe us." I cry. "It'll be okay." Matt says, hugging me.

I bring a big bag packed with my clothes downstairs. "Where you headin Meg?" Shawn asks pulling me to the side. "No where." I say. "Megan, where are you going." he says. "No where. I just- I have to leave." I say.

"Hey Meg. Since you're heading out for the night, can I use your room? It'd be fun to hang out." Sarah smiles innocently. She annoys the shit out of me. "Um I don't-" I start. "Of course you can." Cam says.

I walk out the door without saying goodbye. Matt follows behind me. Nash decided to stay there to keep a watch on her.

"Are you sure they said it's okay." I say silently. "Yeah. I texted them. We can stay there for a few nights." Matt says.

It takes us about twenty minutes for us to get there. I ring the doorbell and Kian answers it. "Hey." he says. "Hi." I smile. He gestures us to come in.

"Thanks for letting us stay." Matt says. I nod. "No problem. JC is out right now." Kian says. "You guys are sharing a room and bathroom. You don't mind, do you?" Kian asks. "Nah it's good. Thanks dude." Matt says. "Thanks." I say quietly.

We both walk to our new room. "Lets get ready to go to bed." Matt says. I nod. I look through my bag. I grab my tooth brush and hair brush. I look through my bag again, but I can't find my pajamas. I groan. "What happened?" Matt asks. "I forgot my pajamas." I say.

Matt looks through his bag and tosses me a shirt. "Thank you." I say. He smiles. "I'll be right back." I say. I walk over to Kian's room. I knock on his door.

"Come in." I hear through the door. I open the door and see Kian laying on his stomach on his bed. He's on his computer in nothing but sweatpants.

"Watcha need gurly." Kian asks. "Pants." I say. He gets up and goes over to his drawer. He grabs me a pair of red flannel pajama pants and tosses them to me. "Thank you." I say. "No problem." He smiles.

I walk out of the room and go into the hallway bathroom. I get changed into the clothes, and I put my hair up into a messy bun.

I look in the mirror. Kian's pants keep falling down. They're too big. He's really talk and. I'm only 5'2. I tie the pants really tightly and go out of the bathroom.

I hear Matt laughing with Kian in his room. I walk into the room and see them both on the computer, laying down on the bed.

They hear me and turn around. "Come here. We're gonna go on omegle." Kian says. "Aight." I say. They both scoot over, so they make room for me in the middle.

"What should we type in?" I ask. "Matthew Espinosa?" Kian suggests. I type it in. "This is gonna be so fun." Matt says.

I cover my eyes, and Matt laughs. "Why are you closing your eyes?" Matt asks. "Cause there could be something inappropriate." I say, still covering my eyes. "Like a penis?" Kian laughs. I shove him playfully. "Tell me if it's okay to look." I say.

We press start and it starts loading. We didn't tweet about it, so it's gonna be funny to see their reactions.

A girl shows up and she's playing on her phone. She looks up and her mouth drops. We all start laughing. "Oh my god I love you guys so much!" She says. "Aww. We love you too." I smile. "Can I get a picture?" She asks. "Of course." Matt says.

She literally died when Matt said that. We all pose and she takes a picture. "How's life gurly." Kian asks. "It was awful but now it's great." she smiles. "Why was it awful?" Matt asks. "My parents and stuff. They want me to go to college but I kinda just wanna move to LA and start a singing career." she shrugs.

"You sing?" I ask. "I mean I guess. I only do little gigs and stuff." she says. "Where you from gurl." Kian asks. "San Francisco." she says.

"Wait shawty let me get to name first." Matt says. "Kaylee." the girl smiles. "I promise you'll get discovered. Whats your twitter?" I ask. *gives twitter*

"We gotta go. Keep posting YouTube covers and Vine covers and we'll watch them." Kian says. "Bye guys. I love you all so much." She says. "Byeee." we all say.

After we call a couple more people, Matt and I decide to go to sleep. we walk int our room and turn on the TV.

"Those pants seem a little big on you." Matt chuckles. "Because they are." I say, pulling them up.

"Meg?" Matt asks. "Yes." I say. "What happened that summer?" He asks. "Um nothing." I say. "Meg-" Matt starts. "Nothing Matt. Goodnight." I say.

GUYSS OH MY GODDDD

IM OBSESSED WITH PRETTY LITTLE LIARS AND IM ABOSESSED WITH ALEX AND CALEB AND WREN AND TOBY

WTFFF CALEB FROM PLL LOOKS LIKE KIAN LAWLEY LIKE OKAY WTF

LITERALLY WATCHED FIFTEEN EPISODES OF IT TODAY

ANYWAYSSSSS

I APOLOGIZE ONCE AGAIN. IVE BEEN SUPER BUSY. BBALL AND SUMMER READING BLAH BLAH BLAH

I MIGHT START MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL SOON

QOTD: WHAT DO YOU THINK HAPPENED THAT SUMMER?😏

BTW I LOVE SHAWN MENDES