23|New Tour?

Read the a/n at the end please!

Megan's POV

"Elizabeth, I'm flying back now- please don't-" i start. I keep getting cutoff by her. She can't let me speak. As rude a it is, I hang up on her. I couldn't deal with it. It's been to much to handle.

"What's up with Elizabeth?" Shawn asks, handing our plane tickets to the lady behind the table. "She wants to talk about my tour. I just wanna take a break." I say while pulling my luggage into the plane.

"Same. Andrew has been calling me non-stop. Do you ever just feel like you wanna run away from everything?" Shawn says as he grabs my luggage from me and puts it into the compartment above our heads. "Yea. I just wanna get away." I say, taking my window seat.

"Maybe we can all meet up to talk about our idea." Shawn says. "Ya. I really want to." I say. "But set it up later? I kinda wanna rest." i say. "Of course baby girl." he says and kisses my forehead.

"Wake up." I hear. I open my eyes. Where the fuck am I? Oh wait, we took a plane back to Ontario. "Take you're time babe." he says as he tucks a strand of hair behind my ear.

I unbuckle my seat belt and get up. I literally almost fall because my legs are still asleep. "Woah, you alright there?" Shawn says while laughing. "Haha ya I'm fine. Thanks." I say while smiling.

We get our luggage and walk out of the plane. The whole time we kept talking about how all of this has changed our lives. It's crazy.

I see my mom looking down at her phone probably texting me and asking where I'm at.

"MOM!" I say. She looks up and smiles. She speed walks towards me and hugs me. "How are you my baby?" She says as we rock back and forth. "I'm great." I say. She let's go of me.

"Hi Shawn. How are you?" She asks. "I'm great Mrs. Collins, and how might you be?" he asks very politely. "I'm great." She says as she smiles.

We get in our car and drive back to our house. We get home and my mom carries my luggage in for me. "Dinner at my house with the family. Be over at 6:45 because it starts at 7:00." he says to me as we get out of the car. "Okay. See you there." I say and kiss his cheek.

He smiles and grabs his luggage. He walks towards his house. When he gets to his door, he turns to me, winks, and walks inside.

I text him about the tour thing and how I'm going to call Elizabeth when I get into my room.

"Mom! I'm gonna make a quick call!" I scream into my house and shut the door.

I start calling Elizabeth and she picks up on the third ring.

"Hello Megan." She says. "Hi Elizabeth. I apologize for how I talked to you over the phone earlier. It was very rude of me. I was just so tired of everything and it's been-" she cuts me off. "I understand Megan. Don't worry about it. So why are you calling me?" She asks politely.

"I was calling to talk about the tour.." I say. "Oh finally darling! Okay, I has everything-" I cut her off this time. "Not my tour. A different tour." I say.

"What? What are you talking about hun?" She asks. "I'm talking about a new idea. While we were in San Francisco, Shawn's manager, Andrew, was talking about his own tour also. But then we thought about going on tour together!" I say hoping that she'll say it's a good idea.

There's a long silence. "Elizabeth?" I ask. "Sorry I'm just amazed about this idea. That is the greatest idea I have ever heard. I'll call Andrew as soon as I can so I can figure this out. Until next time! Love you!" She says. "Love you too!" I say and press the red button.