25|Fat Ass

S/O to @UnofficiallyCrazy

Megan's POV
September 14, 2015

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Once again, my day is officially awful. School. As you've noticed, I'm not a very big fan of school. It's not one of my best talents. I'm not smart or anything. I'm being super negative so I'll get back to my morning routine.

I get up and look at myself in the mirror. "It's gonna be a good day. Don't let anyone get to you. Be you." I whisper to myself. I grab my tooth brush and start brushing my teeth.

As I do that, I scroll through my notifications on twitter and follow some people. After I'm done brushing my teeth, I brush my hair while singing to I'm A Mess by Ed Sheeran.

"You sound beautiful." Shawn says while leaning on the door frame of my bathroom.

"Thank you. Now get out cause I have to change." I say and push him out the door. "Can't I stay?" He asks. I laugh slightly and shake my head. so shut the door in his face.

I throw on sweats from Lulu Lemon, one of Shawn's hoodies, and UGG slippers. I only put on mascara and BB cream cuz I'm too lazy to put on any other shit. I grab my backpack from my room and walk out the door. I run straight into Shawn's chest.

"Nice hoodie." he says and laughs. "Thanks." I say. I grab his hand and lead him to the car.

"Honey, aren't you gonna eat?" My mom asks. "Uh, no thanks mom." I say. "You need to-" I cut her off by walking out the door.

"Why'd you do that?" Shawn asks. "No reason." I say quickly. He gives me a worried look then starts driving us to school.

"Meg, you can tell me anything you know." he says as we get out of the car. "Shawn I promise I'm fine." I say. "Meg-" he starts. "I said I'm fine Shawn." I say.

I look to my right and see that bitch and her group walking towards me. "Shawn your gonna be late for class." I say while looking back down.

He looks at the direction where Britney was. "Are they bothering you?" He asks. "No Shawn. Just leave." I whisper. He sighs and leaves.

"Who was that hotty?" Brit says eyeing him. "My boyfriend bitch so back the fuck off." I say. "Ooo. Someone is brave today." she says. "Um okay?" I say. "Where'd you get that sweatshirt? From the trash?" She asks. "Yep. Exactly where you came from." I say. "Oh honey, don't play those games with me. I can ruin your life." she says while putting her hand on my shoulder. "Go ahead. Ruin it." I say and smile.

"Okay fat ass." She says while walking away.

It feels like a bullet was shot through my chest. Was I really that fat? Maybe I should watch what I eat today.

AYYY. I realized I haven't updated in more than a week and I'm sorry. I've been really busy with homework and basketball.

BUUUUT MY TEAM AND I WON OUR CHAMPIONSHIP WHOOT.

Lyrics:

You are my one and only

You can wrap your fingers 'round my thumb, and hold me tight.

QOTD: favorite TV series?

this was hella short and I apologize.

xoxo