22|Best Friend Tag

Megan's POV

"Where are you?" I ask Gilinsky over the phone. "Were at the studio. I'm really sorry Meg. I wish we could be there. Shawn and Nash wanted to come. Matt's in the hotel room cause he wanted to be lazy and sleep. If you wanna hang out, he's there. I'm really sorry. Our manager called last minute." he explains.

I sigh in disappointment. "Its fine. I'll see you later." I say. "Bye." he says. I hang up and look at myself in the mirror. Ugh. I look awful.

I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth. I brush my hair and walk over to my suit case. I pick out my striped shirt dress, some gold necklaces and bracelets, and some black ankle boots. I do my makeup and finish it off with some red lipstick.

I grab my black jacket and phone an head to Matts room which is right next to ours. I open the door that connects our rooms together and see him sleeping. He looks so peaceful. I unlock my phone and scroll through my music. I pick out Partition by Beyoncé and choose it. I put my phone next to his ear. The base drops and he immediately jumps up.

"JESUS CHRI- MEGAN! IM TRYING TO GAVE A LAZY DAY!" He says. He jumps out of bed and tackles me into it. "Okay! I'm sorry!" I say so I can try to make him stop tickling me.

"So what are we gonna do?" He asks as he helps me up from the bed. "A video!" I say. "Now get ready as I set up. Get some questions too cause were doing the best friend tag! Now hurry up!" I shout right before I close the door.

I set up my lights, camera and microphones which takes about 30 minutes. I wait on the Shawn and my bed for about an extra ten.

The door opens and Matt comes out. "All you had to do was throw on a shirt and some pants." I say while laughing. I look at him and he wears a black snapback, a black shirt, grey pants, and black and grey Vans.

"My hair wasn't working out for about 20 minutes so after those 20 minutes I gave up and out a snapback on." he says while doing his cute smile.

"Do you have your questions?" I ask while laughing from the previous story he just told me. "Right here." he says while showing the paper.

"Then sit down and let's do this." I say while patting the spot on the bed next to me. He takes the spot and I get up to turn the camera on.

"Hello my lovelies! It is Megan Collins and I'm here today with a very special guest..." I paused a little for effect. "Matthew Espinosa!" I say, clapping my hands.

"Hey guys!" He says and eves to the camera. "Well today, we are going to do a special video. What might our video be about, Mr. Espinosa?" I ask, putting my index finger on my chin.

"We are doing the Best Friend Tag!" Matt says. "Woo!" We both cheer. "We wrote down some questions and about ourselves and we have to answer them about each other." I say. "If you get one right, you get a point. If you get one wrong, no point for you." he says while looking at me which causes me to laugh. "The winner gets to-" I start. "DRINK THE OTHER ONES PISS." Matt says. I give him an 'are you fucking kidding me' look and he starts laughing. "Um, that's too disgusting but a good idea philosopher Matt, but anyways, the loser actually gets to post off the other's social media accounts. All of them." I say while smirking. "You're going down, Collins." Matt says as he gets the paper out.

"Where did we first meet?" He asks. "TEENAGE CHOICE AWARDS BITCH!" I say. "Ya ya. Okay, but my questions get harder." He says. "Okay Espinosa." I say as i pull out my paper.

"When is my birthday?" I ask. "September 12!" He screams. "What year?" I ask while smirking. "1998!" He screams. He gets up and starts dancing.

"WRONG." I say. "What? How the hell was that wrong?" He asks as he sits back down. "Its September 20, not the 12." I say while laughing. "Shit that's Gilinsky's birthday!" He says rubbing his face with his hands.

"Uno to cero!" i say while showing the numbers on my hands. "Next question!" He says. "What types of food do I absolutely love?" He asks. "You like every single type of food except for pickles but you love..." I pause to think. Shit. I saw it somwhere! I groan. "I don't know." I sigh. "BAGELS! THAT IS LITERALLY THE EASIEST QUESTION IN THE WORLD!" He says. "oh ya. It's in your bio for twitter." I say while slapping my forehead.

"WHATS UP GUYS! ITS MEGAN!" Nash screams while coming through the door. I look over and see all of them there. "HIIII!" I scream and run to hug all of them. "Were making a video!" I say motioning to the camera. "Cool." Johnson says. "Hey babe." shawn says. "Hi." I say. I hug him and he kisses my nose.

"Imma be in the background." Gilinsky says and takes his shirt off. The rest of them do as he does and the next thing I know, I'm in a room with 5 shirtless guys. Did I mention they were all hot?

They all sit on the back of the bed, behind us. I sit in the same spot and fix my hair and my clothes, and so does Matt.

"Ask it Meg." Matt says as he takes a sip from a smoothie that Gilinsky brought. "Who is my favorite artist?" I ask. "Lana." Matt immediately says. "NOPE!" I say. "What?" He asks while scratching his head. "I love her to death but she's not my favorite. It's Sam Smith, Ed, and Jessie J. Even if you got one I would've given it to you." I say hike laughing.

"What's the score?" Shawn asks. "Still one to zero." Matt says. "When is my birthday?" He asks. "July 7, 1997." I say. "Damn. You're good." he says giving me a high five.

"2 to 0 STILL. Matt if you get this wrong, you realize I win, right?" I ask. "Mhmm." he says as he takes another sip.

"What do I order at Starbucks?" I ask. He pauses and smiles innocently at me. "YOURE WITH ME ALMOST EVERY TIME I GET IT!" I say.

"Vanilla bean?" He says, but more like a question. I shake my head. "Velencia Orange Refresher with 3 pumps of raspberry." I say. "UGHH." he groans.

"I WIN. OKAY GIMME YOUR PHONE." I say. I look at his social media websites. I decided to only post stuff on Instagram and Twitter.

I look through Matt's camera roll for some ugly pictures of him. "This ones a good one." I say while laughing. It's from when we first met he was getting ready for the Teen Choice Awards an I walked into the bathroom and he slipped and he made a really funny face and Bryant captured the moment.

"Megan won the Best Friend Tag! Go watch it tomorrow! Make sure to like and subscribe!" I say out loud. I post it and go onto his twitter.

"I eat ass." I say as I laugh. "And tweet." I say as I press the blue button. "Thank you kind sir for participating." I say as I shake his hand.

"No problem m'lady." he says as he bows. "That's it for today!" Matt says. "Make sure to..." I start. "Give it," Johnson says. "a thumbs," Gilinsky says. "up and," Nash says. "subscribe to." Matt says. "Megan's channel!" Shawn screams.

"Thanks guys for watching! I love you beautifuls. Find that picture and tweet and make sure you like, comment, retweet, and fav that! Love you!" I say! I kiss both of my hands and blow it to the camera.

That was pretty much a filler chapter. Sorry.

BUT THATS MY M&G PICTURE. It honestly awful. I'm the shorter one. I look so nervous and ughh. That's not the best picture of me lol.

QOTD: What city are yall from?

I'm from San Francisco😋

I love all of you!