04|Go Get'er.

Shawn's POV

"Sometimes it all gets a little too much." I sing as I end the song. "That was great!" My vocal coach says. "Take a break." He says smiling. I walk back stage and grab a water bottle. "That was amazing." Lauren says. This time she didn't kiss my cheek. She doesn't look like her normal self.

"Are you okay?" I ask taking my guitar off. "Ya. I have to talk to you right now." she says pulling me into my dressing room.

She sits down on the couch with me. "Okay, look Shawn, I know you still love Megan. I see the way you look at each other, how you act around each other. I know she loves you too." she says. "Oh." Is all I say. "It's okay." she says smiling. "I'm happy for you." she continues. "You're on in two." A microphone guy says opening the door. I nod and he closes it.

"Thank you Lauren." I say hugging her. "No problem. Were still good friends. I booked a flight back to Canada." she says. "Laur, you don't have-" I start. "It's okay. It's my choice." she says smiling. "When do you leave?" I ask. "Tonight, during the concert, which reminds me, I have to get going." She says. I get up and hug her. "Go get'er." she says smiling. I smile back and kiss her cheek. I go out of the room and grab my mic and guitar. I put my ear things in and wait for the countdown.

"3...2...1." he says. I walk on stage and everyone screams. "Hello everyone! My name is Shawn." I say smiling.

Megan's POV

"WHOOOO!" We all scream from the 4th row. "This first song is called Show You. Sing along if you know it." he says smiling.

You can't walk the streets at night, you're say to short to get on this ride
No I'm not, no I'm not

--

Do I need to show you? Guess I gotta show you." he says hitting the note perfectly.

We all scream. "He's great live!" Mahogany screams over the crowd. "I know!" I scream back.

His playlist is amazing. It was Show You, Something Big, A Little Too Much, Bring It Back, Skyscraper, Summertime Sadness, Life of the Party, then it came to his last song.

"You guys have been awesome tonight." He says smiling. "This song, is dedicated to a very special person in my life. This song is called Stay With Me." He says. He looks straight at me and starts to sing the song.

---

"You guys have been an amazing crowd. Thank you so much for everything." he says an walks off stage. "We have to go right now and clean the house cause it looks like shit. Tell Shawn good job." Nash says. "Okay. Bye. Are you sure you guys don't need any help?" I ask. "Ya. Thanks though." Cam says.

We walk in opposite directions and I walk towards backstage. I show the guy my pass and walk in. I see Shawn talking to Lauren. She hugs him and walks away.

"Shawn! You did great!" I say smiling. "Thanks." he says. "Really though. You were amazing." I say. "That last song. I-It was for you. I really mean those words Meg. I miss you. I want you to stay with me. I really do. I love you. You mean the world to me an I never want to lose you again." he says.

"I don't know Shawn. What about Lauren?" I ask. "She's going back to Canada. She knew I loved you." he explains. I stare at him for a second and kiss him. I don't give a fuck about anything else right now. Just him. Just me. Just us.

"Woah." Shawn says as I pull away. "Does that mean were back together?" He asks. "What do you think?" I ask laughing. He hugs me. "I missed you." he said. "I missed you too." I say. "What about Luke?" He asks. "We weren't even official." I say.

"We have to leave cause of the craziness after the show with the fans and stuff." Shawn says. "Okay." I say. He grabs my hand and we go to the garage of the stadium and get into the black car.