chapter 34: daddy ;D (see what i did there)

*gaby*

"i cant beleive your here!" i said letting him go. Me and sammy go way back. He would help me with school and take care of me when my parents left for business trips.

" you look so grown up its been 2 years!" he said looking me over. "i know im a big girl" i laugh.

The crowd is gleaming from the flashes of their cameras. Right now I'm having the best time of my life.

I have my bestfriends here. Liv,stephy,lauren,katt. I have the best boys surrounding me. What is life without these idiots?

We decide to do a cover last minute of "she will be loved" by maroon 5. Shawn,sammy,the jacks,and I set up and sit on our stools.

I nod at mahogany and she starts the music.

" Beauty queen of only 18 she, had some trouble with herself.

She was always there to help her she, always belonged to someone else.

I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door.

I've had you so many times but somehow I want more.

I don't mind spending everyday, out in your corner in the pouring rain.

Looked for the girl with the broken smile, ask her if she wants to stay a while.

And she will be loved, yes she will be loved"
~~~~~~
After the song finished the whole crowd cheered. I smiled and waved at them. "Thank you for coming today guys" I took out my phone and positioned in a selfie mode.

The whole crowd got together and I took the picture and also took a snapchat.

"EVERYONE SAY HI" I yelled. the whole crowed screamed and took pictures.

I laughed and posted it on my story. best fans yet. I walked back stage and the girls ran up to me.

"Ok you seriously have to introduce me to all these guys you know because damn you know everyone" liv said laughing.

"SAMMMMYYYY" i yelled. he looked at me and walked over to me. "these girls wanted to get to know you, so here's liv gilinskys girl,lauren matts girl, stephy Cameron's girl, and katt Shawns girl" .

"Hey girls what's up" he smiles and gives each one a hug. "nothing much" katt said.

"So you guys wanted to know me better so let's all hang out, I will get the guys" he runs over to them and walks then over here.

"That was amazing babe" hayes hugged me. " thank you babe" I kiss his cheeks.
He hugs me from behind and snuggles his head into my shoulder.

"Do to like my shoulder or something because your head is always there" I laugh.

"Your shoulder is very very comfy" he laughs. "I can tell" I laugh. The guys walk over with sammy and we all get in a circle.

"so what do you guys think we should do?" samy says rubbing his hands together. "i dont know whatever you want to do your the gust" i smile.

"kay lets head to the board walk". we all get in a group and walk out of the building. this was going to be a fun night.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

omf guys i so sorry i havent updated ive been so busy and im grounded fun :(

anyways hopefully i can keep up with weekly updates. love you guys :)