Chapter 4: revenge

MADDIES POV:

I have always hated Gaby. She was always taking hayes away from me when we were younger.

Then in like the 6th grade I took him from her by dating him. It was the right choice.

But then Gaby came back and ruined everything. She ruined my relationship,and my boyfriend.

Now she is going to pay for what she did. And good for me I have the perfect plan.

GABYS POV:

Hayes was planning a date for us tonight. I was so excited especially since he is my new boyfriend.

I took a shower and got dressed. I changed into a crop top that said "I hate Mondays",

Some high waisted shorts,and some black vans.

I was ready for my date even though it was a couple hours away.

To buy some time, I watched some episodes of gossip girl on netflix.

Then it was 7:00. Time for the date.

HAYES POV:

The first date with Gaby was going to be special. I planned it all out.

I planned a picnic in the park with lights in the trees to make it look magical.

And I also did it near the lake that was right there. I was about to go get Gaby when someone grabbed me, turned me around and kissed me.

I thought it was Gaby so I went along with it. Until.................

"HAYES?!??!?!!?!?". I looked at Gaby. I realized I was kissing Maddie.

She smirked once I found out. I looked at Gaby and she was already in tears.

"Gaby it's not what It looks like" I said with a worried face.

Instead of responding she ran to her house. I felt so mad.

Instead of hurting Maddie I went running after Gaby.

GABYS POV:

I can't believe it. On our first date!!!! He was kissing Maddie.

I knew I should have never trusted him. I went inside my house and ran yo my room.

I laid on my bed until I hear someone knock on the from door.

I looked in the mirror to see if I looked like I was crying and went down stairs.

Once I open the door it was no one else but hayes.

HAYES POV:

"I'm sorry Gaby I didn't know it was her. It thought it was you that's why I went along with it".

She didn't reply she just stood there glaring at me. Then she spoke up.

"Ok I forgive you". "But we have to plan something so we can get back at Maddie.". She said with her big brown eyes.

"Ok I'm fine with that". She smiled and kissed me. We were back together.

LAURENS POV:

I was in my bed until Gaby called me. She told me all about Maddie and revenge.

I was in. We all met the harbor. The plan was that I use hayes phone and text Maddie to come.

Then when she comes I will be here instead and push her into the water.

The plan was perfect and I wanted to do something to Maddie all along.

"Its time for the plan." Gaby said. "Ok let's do it". I said with a evil grin.

I used hayes phone to text Maddie. She came fast I about 5 minutes or so.

She asked " what are you doing here?".

"To tell you to take your winged eye liner and fly away from hayes". I snapped my fingers, grabbed her by the back and threw her in the water.

We all started laughing. It was the best moment of my life!

GABYS POV:

The plan went perfect. Maddie was in the water yelling "you guys are all stupid!".

"Aww thanks boo we love you too" I said smiling.

We then all went running to my house to talk about what we just did.

We laughed and talked until Lauren had to go.

Then me and hayes were alone.

HAYES POV:

The plan went perfect. After we want to Gabys house to talk about Maddie.

The. Lauren left about 2 hours later. Then it was just me and Gaby.

So I decided to make a move. I moved closer and put my arm around her.

"What are you doing?" She asked. " just trying to make a move" I said.

"Well then I will make one too" she said. She then leaned I and kissed me.

Today was awesome.