Chapter 1: talking again

GABYS POV:

"GABY" my mom called. I walked down the stairs to see what's going on. "What's up?".

"Mrs.Grier wants you to babysit Skylyn today". " ok I'm fine with that". I put on a lime green hoodie,Some navy blue jean shorts and some lime green converse. I grab my phone and walk out the door.

======================

The Griers only live across from me so I walk over there in about 2 minutes. I knock on the door and Nash answers.

"NASHTY!". I hug him since I haven't seen him in a long time cuz of hayes.

"HEY GABY HOW YOU DOING?."I'm doing good thanks for asking."

"Gaby!" Skylyn comes running down the stairs. "Hey how's my princess doing?"

She runs into my arms. I haven't seen her In a while.

======================

HAYES POV:

I'm laying on my bed when I hear someone come through the door.

I open my door to see who it is. It's a girl, but once I look closer it's Gaby!

I haven't seen her in a while ever since I started dating Maddie. Wow Gaby is really pretty.

I don't know if I should go downstairs and say hi. What if she ignores me the whole time?

Nah. I will just stay in here. But then my mom calls me "HAYES!". I run downstairs.

"Hayes I want you to stay here to see if anything goes wrong and you too Nash."

We groan "ok". I turn around and I see Gaby. Wow she has changed for the past 2 years.

She has dark brown hair, hazel eyes,and she is as tall as me. SHES PERFECT!

But I am dating Maddie so don't stare at her hayes don't stare. I run upstairs.

=======================

GABYS POV:

Hayes just came from his room. He stared at me for about 2 seconds then went to his room.

Is there something in my teeth? I don't know. Then my phone vibrates.

It's a text from Lauren.

🐷lauren🐷

(L) Hey Gaby wanna go out tonight with stephy?

( Stephanie and Lauren are my best friends)

(G) sorry I can't I'm babysitting Skylyn.

(L) is hayes there? I know how you feel about him.

(G) yah but he's in his room.

(L) when your done babysitting tell if something happens with you and hayes.

(G) okay😂 baii😘

(L) baii girlfriend😘

I put my phone back and play tea party with Skylyn. It was fun but we got glitter everywhere!

After we cleaned it up, I watched some episodes of spongebob and Skylyn fell asleep on my arm.

I carry her upstairs then I go back on the couch. I love spongebob.

Then I hear a door open from upstairs. It's hayes. "Hey" he smiles.

"Hi" I said still looking at the tv. "Look I know we haven't talked in a while but
I wanted to come here so we can catch up on things".

"Ok" I said. I turned the tv off and sat straight looking into his eyes.

He is so gorgeous. I wish we were still best friends. But Maddie ruined everything so.

======================

HAYES POV:

She looked straight into my eyes. Wow. She is so pretty. Snap out of it hayes you are dating Maddie.

"So how's it going with Lauren and Stephanie?"I knew they were her best friends.

"It's going great we have sleepovers, go to the movies together, and other stuff."

Her voice had changed. Then we started talking about the old times when we used to hang out.

(Flash back)

We were at my house and everyone was here.

Jack and jack,Nash,Cameron,me,Brent,Taylor,Aaron,Gaby,Shawn,carter,and matthew

We were making a YouTube video. Gaby is famous for making videos.

We were doing the smoothie challenge. All of ours tasted horrible but it was fun.

After we played truth or dare and one of the dares was that me and Gaby had to kiss.

She blushed and so did I. Our lips touched and sparks were flying everywhere.

It was like 2 seconds long but it was awesome.

(End of flashback)

=========================

NASH POV:

I was walking downstairs and I see hayes and Gaby talking again. They were both smiling.

Just like old times. Then I said "what's going on here" they both jumped with their eyes wide open.

"We're just talking" hayes said. "Yah I was about to leave anyways it's getting late".

Gaby grabbed her stuff and gave me and hayes a hug.

I can tell hayes smiled when Gaby hugged him. She walked out the door and hayes ran to his room.

=========================

HAYES POV:

After we talked Nash came in. He ruined everything cuz she left after that.

But she gave me a hug and it felt so good. She walked out the door and I ran to my room.

I think I have feelings for Gaby.

==========================

GABYS POV:

Today was better than I expected I actually talked to hayes.

It was fun with Skylyn too but I like talking to hayes cuz it reminded me that we were best friends.

After I hugged Nash and hayes I walked out the door.

Then I texted Lauren what happened on my way home.