Chapter 7: movie fan

GABYS POV:

I open my eyes. I feel hayes arms around me. I wiggle out of his grip and kiss him on the nose. A smile creeps on his face.

I decided to make pancakes for everyone. I grab all the ingredients and start cooking . It was about 25 minutes when I hear someone wake up.

LAURENS POV:

I wake up to the smell of pancakes. I see Matt sleeping. He looked so cute!

I walk into the kitchen and I se Gaby making pancakes. "Hey bae can I help?" I said putting my hair in a bun.

"Sure can you set up the table for me?". "Sure" I said grabbing the forks,plates,knives, and napkins.

The table is all set.

HAYES POV:

I wake up and Gabys not in my arms. Then I smell pancakes. Must be Gaby cooking.

I go in the kitchen and see Gaby and Lauren setting up the table and pouring batter into a pan.

I say hi to Lauren and walk over to Gaby. I wrap my arms around her and she jumped a little.

She looked at me and said "morning babe". I kissed her nose and said morning.

I walk over to the table and sit down. "Hey babe can you go wake everyone up please".

I agree and walk over to the living room. "EVERYONE WAKE UP GABY IS MAKING PANCAKES!!!".

Everyone jumps up and run to the kitchen. We sit down and eat our pancakes.

GABYS POV:

Everybody ate pancakes and stephy and cam offered to wash the dishes.

The rest of us walked out and made plans for today.

We all decided to go to the movies and decide to watch the fault in our stars.

I am a big fan of the book. It's really good and I cried. After the rest of us went to get dressed.

CAMS POV:

Me and stephy offered to wash the dishes. We were washing them until someone sprayed water at me.

Stephy. She sprayed me again. She was laughing like crazy until I grabbed it and sprayed her.

"CAM STOP MY HAIR" she said while laughing. She was soaked. "CAM I CANT BELIEVE YOU DI---". I smashed my lips onto hers. We kissed for like 20 seconds.

We seperated and took our breaths. "I am not mad at you anymore" she said with a huge smile on her face.

I smiled back. There was water on the floor. We were about to clean it up when Gaby came in.

"Guys were going to the movies to watch the fault in our stars so get ready". She said walking out the door.

She didn't even notice the water all over the floor. After she left we immediately cleaned up the mess and went to change.

GABYS POV:

I went to hayes' room to get changed when I saw hayes shirtless trying to find a shirt to wear.

"Well I will be back then" I said with my cheeks red. He looked at me and said "you like what you see" wiggling his eyebrows and doing a wierd dance.

"Yes but hurry up I have to get ready" I said laughing.

I closed the door and waited for hayes. After 5 minutes hayes came out and said "you can change now".

I went in and put on a black crop top,some camouflage jeans and black vans.

I left my hair curly and went down stairs to see everyone waiting. We went out the door and went into the car.

---------(time skip to the movies)-----------

We ordered our tickets and went to take our seats. Hayes went to get food and brought back some candy and a blue icee for us to share.

NASH POV:

Towards the end of the movie everyone was crying even the guys. I know we are supposed to be strong but the movie is very sad.

When the movie ended we all went back to the lobby and went to the arcade.

We got some tokens and played some games. It was fun playing games with the girls.

They are actually very good at the basketball game especially Gaby.

SHE BEAT ME! I will get her back though.

GABYS POV:

It was all fun until we had to leave because it was getting late. We were about to walk out until a girl came to us.

"OMG ITS MAGCON" she yelled when she saw all of the boys.

"It's Aaron nash hayes cam Matt carter the jacks Taylor and Shawn!! But who the hell are these girls?" She said giving us a glare.

"They are our girlfriends" hayes said. "Well just saying you guys could do better" she said while taking out her phone to take a picture.

She was about to take a picture when Taylor stopped her. "We are not going to take a picture with you" he said holding her arm.

"Why not?" She said confused. "You have to accept the people who we hang out with" Matt said holding Lauren.

"Ugh whatever" she said walking away stomping her feet.

"She was a real b*tch" hayes said chuckling. I nodded my head and walked to the car.

We all got in and drove away.

============================

Here is the 7th chapter!!!! I was listening to wildlife while writing this lol cx

VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!