chapter five: introducing the boys

HAYES POV:

"that was an awesome move you made there" i said smiling.

"thanks" she said blushing. we cuddled untill sleep took over our bodies.

=================================

HAYES POV:

i woke up with gaby watching tv in my arms. "good morning beautiful" i said smiling.

"hey handsome" she said pecking my lips. "imma go make pancakes. come help me."she said skipping into the kitchen.

"ok" i said as i walked into the kitchen. i grabbed the flour,the milk,and the eggs.

we were about to start when i threw flour at her. "its on grier" she said smiling.

GABYS POV:

i ran through the kitchen chasing after him. i got closer and threw te flour into his hair.

he was shaking his head and the whole kitchen was covered in flour. we cleaned it up and finished making the pancakes.

after hayes decided that we should do a get together with the boys and the girls.

i agreed and ran up to my room to take a shower. hayes ran over to his house to get ready.

after i showered i put on a croptop that said swerve,some highwaisted black shorts,and some grey vans.

when i was ready i grabbed my phone and ran over to hayes house.

he was in his bed tweeting while i texted the girls to come over. they came in about 5 minutes and we hanged out in hayes room till the boys came.

HAYES POV:

i finally heared a knock at the door. it was the boys!! i led them upstairs and they attacked gaby with hugs and kisses on the cheeks.

i got a little jealous but they were just friends so. we all sat on the bed and introduced the girls to the boys.

i can tell lauren and matt had a connection and so did cam and steph. so i wispered to gaby.

(conversation)

(h) gaby

(g) yah

(h) i think matt and lauren have something going on also steph and cam.

(g) yah i noticed. we should play truth or dare and make them tell eachother.

(h) ok lets do it.

(end of conversation)

GABYS POV:

"alright guys lets make a youtube video of truth or dare" i said grabbing my camera.

we all piled up on the floor and i started the video. i did the intro and were playing fine until matt picked truth it was time.

" matt is it true you have a crush on lauren?". once i asked his whole face turned red.

he replied shy "yes". lauren looked excited and blurted out "i like you too!!!!!".

matt smiled and kissed her on the cheek. they looked happy.

then cam asked for dare!! yes it going good now.

"cam i dare you to go to the person you have a crush on in this room and kiss them for 10 seconds.

cam stood up and walked over to stephy. they kissed. now they were sitting next to eachother staring like crazy.

we ended the video but it was alot of fun.

LAURENS POV:

matt likes me!!!! i think we are dating. arent we?...........

MATTS POV:

yay we like eachother i want to ask her out but im nervous i will just wait for the right time.

CAMS POV:

the kiss was awesome but i dont know if she enjoyed it....... i will just have to find out.

STEPYS POV:

cam has a crush on me OMG!!!!! the thing is what if we dont end up together? dont worry about that stephy you are going to end up together.

HAYES POV:

everyone went downstairs do watch movies. i was about to go with gaby until i saw carter in the hall all alone. i told gaby i will meet her there in a bit and she said it was fine.

i walked over to carter.

"whats wrong?" i said as i sat down next to him. "i had a crush on lauren but matt her are a thing now".

he looked sad. "well you can still be bestfriends. so it doesnt have to awkward between you and matt and her."

he looked up "yah i guess". he stood up and went over to everyone. i followed.

i sat down next to gaby and watched the movie with them.

i think we all are now best friends!