Chapter 23: last stop

HAYES POV:

Right now it is 6:30 in the morning. Today we leave for magcon D.C. I get out of bed and go into my bathroom.

I brush my hair and teeth and get some clothes to put on. I didn't shower because you know I didn't feel like it.

It seems disgusting but hey, I showered yesterday. I had on a snap back, a Taylor caniff sweatshirt, and some khakis. I put on my red vans.

We were going to Dallas, Texas but you know the whole Ebola thing came up so we're like ha nope.

I packed yesterday since Gaby reminded me too since I always wait until the last minute.

I grabbed all my stuff and walked out the door of my hotel room. Once I was in the hallway I see Gaby in her sweats jumping around.

Just because she looks like she just woke up doesn't mean she isn't hyper.

"Hi babe I love you" she said with her eyes glimmering. She then kisses me and runs around everywhere.

I just stand there surprised. "Sorry hayes I gave her some soda and I guess it's to early and she got super hyper" he said laughing.

"It's ok she's practically like this everyday" I said laughing along. Their bags were already in the limo since they woke up the earliest.

I went downstairs to out my luggage in the limo so I don't have to carry them later.

GABYS POV:

After that soda I just felt crazy. Sure I am crazy everyday but I felt extra hyper and I don't even know if that makes sense.

I just feel like running through the hallways and yelling at the top of my lungs. But aaron of course knew I was going to do that so he held me back.

I calmed myself down and just sat in the corner on my phone. I took a couple of selfies and posted some on Instagram.

I saw the jacks come out. Jack g saw me and came running to me. "Hey how's my princess doing?" He said smiling,

"Your princess feels really hyper" I said laughing. I took a selfie with him and posted it on Instagram.

Sorry but instagram is my favorite social network. It read "going to magcon D.C with my prince".

Once I posted it his phone vibrated. He took it our and saw the picture and smiled. He commented "love you princess 😘" and reposted it.

After that everyone came out and got ready. I ran up to Taylor. "Hey Tay-Tay can you give me a piggy back ride?" I said smiling.

"Sure whatever you want my little turtle" he said laughing. "Hey that's what I call you! But I guess that's our nick names now" I said laughing.

I got on his back and we went down the stairs on our way to the limo. Oh how I love this family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey munchkins 😘

I made a new book! I know it might be a lot but the one I made seems really interesting 😁

Anyways THANK YOU FOR 1.15k reads!👏👏🙈

Vote and comment for more!

Baii💀👌