Chapter 3: the break up

HAYES POV:

I woke up with Gaby in my arms. She looked so cute when she was sleeping.

I want to be her boyfriend so bad but I'm dating Maddie. That's it I'm going to break up with her.

I grab my phone and text Maddie.

(Texting Maddie)

(H) hey Maddie

(M) hey hayes <3

(H) listen I have to tell you something

(M) what is it?

(H) I want to break up

(M) WHAT?!?!?!?

(H) yah I don't think it's going to work out

(M) fine you will never find a person like me

(H) that's the point

(End of the conversation)

I put my phone down. I am so glad. Now I have a chance with Gaby.

=========================================

GABYS POV:

I woke up with hayes hugging me. He was looking at me with his big blue eyes."hi" he said still looking at me.

"Good morning" I said yawning. "I'm going to make some pancakes you stay here it's gonna be a surprise. He said walking out of my room.

I wonder if he has feelings for me? Nah he is dating Maddie. Uhhhh. He left his phone on my night stand. I am not the person to do this but I check his phone.

I look at his text messages to Maddie. HE BROKE UP WITH HER!!!!!!!!!! OMG yes now I have a chance.

I put his phone back and I lay in my bed until he calls me for pancakes.

HAYES POV:

I made pancakes with chocolate chips. And with the chocolate chips it spelled "will you be my girlfriend?".

I left my phone up there on purpose. I wanted her to check it so she knows I broke up with Maddie.

It was the perfect plan. I called her name so she can some down stairs. Hopefully she says yes.

She is smiling when she comes downstairs. I think she read the text message.

GABYS POV:

I feel guilty for reading the message but also proud that I did because I would have never found out.

But then hayes asked me "did you read the message?" How did he know?

"Yes" I said looking down feeling guilty.

"It's ok" he said looking at me.

"It was all part of the plan" he said smiling. "What plan?" I asked all curious.

"This one" he said handing me the pancakes.

It spelled will you be my girlfriend with the chocolate chips.

It was so cute!!!!! I looked up at him and nodded.

I ran up to him and kissed him on the lips then hugged him.

I'm so excited!

HAYES POV:

She said yes!!!!!! This is the best day of my life.

She kissed me on the lips and hugged me. It felt so magical.

Gaby Martinez is now my girlfriend! This was officially a dream come true.

==================================

Sorry this chapter is short but I'm making the next chapter longer but I hope you enjoyed this one. ;)