Chapter 13: cams birthday!

GABYS POV:

Tomorrow it's cams birthday!

He's turning 20. They grow so fast *tear tear*. Nash distracted cameron by staying at the hotel since he already cam a gift.

The rest of us went to the mall to buy him. We split up to buy him gifts.

It was aaron and me , hayes and Taylor, jack and jack, carter and Matt,shawn and mahogany.

Me and Aaron first stopped by journeys and got cam some vans. White ones and red ones.

After we went to Taco Bell and got him gift cards. The last gift was some obey shirts and tank tops.

"We are the best!" Aaron said with a smile. He is so cute!

"Yah we are!" I said high-fiving him. I held his hand "as besties" I said smiling.

"As besties" he said holding my hand. We skipped through the mall looking like idiots.

People kept staring but we didn't care we are unique! We found the rest of the boys and we walked to the food court.

Me and Aaron were still holding hands. Hayes saw us but he didn't care he knew we were besties and he would do the same.

We decided to get.........TACO BELL! Lol it's our favorite.

Me and Aaron were getting the food in line. We got to the front and the girl kept flirting with Aaron. I love Aaron as a bestfriend but this girl isn't right for him.

She seemed like a heartbreaker and reminded me a lot of maddie. I could tell Aaron wasn't interested by him trying to get the food fast.

We left the line with the food. "I could not stand her" he said holding my hand still.

"Lol me either" I said carrying the food. We got to the table. I sat next to hayes and Matt.

Aaron was across from me. We ate all our food and started walking out of the mall.

Aaron was giving me a piggy back ride. Hayes took a picture.

It was me and him laughing looking at eachother. We walked into the limo.

I sat next to hayes holding his hand. I posted the picture the caption was " with the best in the world @aaroncarpenter".

Right when I posted it his phone buzzed. He looked at it and smiled. He reposted it.

My phone kept vibrating from the comments.

"OMG so cute #aaby"

"I totally ship them both but #gayes all the way!"

" they have the best friendship ever!"

I love it how they never give us hate. We went into the hotel and saw nash and cam with squid hats on and playing halo.

"NO CAM GO TO THE CAR" nash said with the controller in his hands.

"NO NASH I THREW A GRENADE INTO THAT CAR!" Cam said yelling.

"OH SH---" before he could even finish the car exploded and nash died.

We all started laughing like crazy. We are the craziest family here!

HAYES POV:

When we finished we put our stuff in the closet so cam couldn't find the gifts.

For the rest of the day we listened to music and danced. Black widdow came on.

Me and Gaby looked at eachother "BAE THIS IS OUR SONG!!!" Gaby said screaming.

"YASS" I said jumping up and down.

"I'm gonna love ya"

"Until you hate me"

"And I'm gonna show ya"

"What's really crazy"

"You should've known better"

"Than to mess with me honey"

"I'm gonna love ya"

"I'm gonna love ya"

"I'm gonna love ya"

"Like a black widdow baby"

Me and Gaby were singing and dancing everywhere. She started to dance on the bed and everything.

It was already 3 and we were all tired. We crawled into bed and turned off the lights.

I snuggled with Gaby and whispered in her ear "good night beautiful".

==============================================

I woke up with Gaby in my arms,the jacks on the couch,cam smiling since it's his birthday and the rest are on the floor.

I woke Gaby up. We both walked over to cam and said happy birthday.

We all went to the middle to open the gifts. He ended up with 3 Taco Bell gift cards, 2 pairs of vans, a couple of shirts, and some Starbucks gift cards.

We decided to spend the day at the hotel cuz it was our lazy day.

We had a movie marathon,dance party, and some vines.

This was a pretty good birthday!