Chapter 8: mixed emotions

GABYS POV:

When we were in the car I saw Lauren staring at carter. Does she like him? She can't since she has something with Matthew. Right?

I will just have to find out later. Hayes turns to me in the car, "what's wrong babe?" He said with a look.

"Nothing" I said lying. "I will tell you later k?" I said in his ear he nodded and put his arm around me.

I laid my head in his chest and enjoyed the rest of the car ride. Cameron put on the song "1000 miles" and everyone rolled their window down and sang like crazy.

(^^ I actually did that with my cousins everyone kept staring at us 😂)

Everyone kept staring at us but we didn't care we were living the life. YOLO!

We kept singing until the song ended and we put our windows back up. It was fun.

We were back home and everyone slept over again since it was already 1 in the morning.

Now I just had to find out if Lauren had feelings for carter. I already told hayes everything and he brought everyone out so me and Lauren can talk.

LAURENS POV:

Hayes said for everyone to get their bathing suits cuz we are going back to the pool but told me to stay behind. Why?

Then Gaby came to me. "Lauren I have something to ask you". She seemed serious.

" what's up?" I said. "Do you have feelings for carter?". After she said that my face went blank.

"Lauren are you ok?" She seemed scared. "Yah I'm fine it's just that I think I do have feelings for carter" I said nervously.

Me and carter have been hanging out a lot and we have a lot in common. He is so sweet and funny. And he is attractive.

But I have to choose one sadly. It's either Matt or carter. This is going to be hard.

"Well let's talk about it later I wanna go to the pool" she said whining.

"Lol ok" I said laughing. We went to change and we came back. I said hi to carter and Matthew and went in the pool. Why do I have to choose?

GABYS POV:

I told hayes everything. "Well I think it's her choice whoever she wants"'he said looking at me.

"Yah she loves both of them but doesn't know who to choose" I said looking at Lauren talking to shawn.

"well let's talk about it later I want to have fun" hayes said smiling like a 2 year old.

"Ok let's go" I said grabbing his hand. We both ran and jumped into the pool together.

CARTERS POV:

Me and Lauren have been hanging out a lot and I have grown more feelings for her.

We have a lot of stuff in common and we are technically the same.

But I know I can't date her cuz she is with Matt and he is my best bud so I can't do that to him.

Whatever I am best friends which her and I think that is good enough.

I walk over to her and we start talking about random stuff.

MATTS POV:

Ever since that day of truth or dare carter and Lauren have been hanging out a lot.

What if she likes him more than me? Carter is my best friend I'm sure he wouldn't do that to me. Right?

Stop thinking about that Matt. Just know that she is yours. Kinda.......

I still have to ask her out but I'm too nervous too do it. Maybe when I actually go on a date with her I will ask.

That seems good. I just ignored it and joined Carter's and Lauren's conversation.

HAYES POV:

After it was like 3 in the morning and we decided to go in.

Everyone took there showers and went into the fort. We still had it since they were sleeping over again.

We watched some Disney movies since the girls love them.

We first watched frozen. Gaby kept singing let it go.

After we ended up having a marathon. We watched finding memo,the little mermaid,and Cinderella.

By the time we finished it was 7 in the morning. We had another all nighter and we didn't even know it.

We immediately fell asleep after Cinderella.

================================

Here is the 8th chapter!!!

Lauren helped me out on this one. So basically this chapter is based on her.

Hoped you like it Lauren!!!!

Anyways summer is ending nooooo!!! Well Saturday I'm going to have a sleepover and go to a friends house yay!

Don't forget to vote and comment😊😚

Also follow my magcon fan page on ig: magcon.is.bea

I know you don't spell bae like that but it was taken😂