Chapter 18: disney trip

GABYS POV:

I woke up by the sound of my alarm. It was right now 2:30am and we had to get ready for out flight to Orlando.

I got up and woke up Hayes. We both went to pack the rest of our stuff. We then realized that we had to change so we unpacked and then packed again.

We both brushed our teeth. "Do my teeth smell minty?" I said asking Hayes.

"Hmm let me see" he said leaning in. He pecked me on he lips. "Yep" he said popping the p.

I then brushed my hair and put on my grey vans. I had a crop top on with some washed shorts.

We grabbed all our things that still remained in the hotel room and left. We checked out of the hotel and we all headed into the limo.

We all were tired and some of us couldn't keep our eyes open for more than a minute.

We finally arrived at the airport and went straight to get some soda so we can wake up a little.

We drink some and all of the caffeine runs through my body which makes me jump a little.

We go back to our seats fully awake and talk a little. I went over to Olivia who was holding hands with jack g.

"Hey liv what's up" I said sitting next to her. "Nothing much" she said looking over at me.

"Is that nothing much?" I said pointing at her hand intertwined with jacks. She started blushing.

"Ok maybe a little something but that's about it" she said laughing. We made small talk until the flight attendant called our flight number.

We all got our stuff and headed over to our seats. Luckily I got seats next to Aaron and Hayes.

"Yay I'm seated next to my two favorite boys" I said linking my arm in theirs. Nash turns around his chair.

"I thought I was your favorite boy" he said pouting. "YAH" the rest of the boys yelled.

There was no one in the plane so why not yell. "Ok ok you guys are all my favorite" I yelled back.

"Yay" they said and went back to whatever they were doing before. Oh I love these boys.

The flight started 10 minutes later and it was still only us. Hayes,Aaron,and I decided to watch a movie.

"Let's watch finding nemo!" I said smiling. "Ok" they both said laughing. We were watching the movie while singing just keep swimming.

"Just keep swimming just keep swimming" I started singing. Then the boys and girls sang with me.

"Just keep swimming just keep swimming" we sang until like 5 minutes later cuz it got boring.

I was feeling a little dazy so I got comfortable and put my head on Hayes shoulder and put my legs on Aaron.

"Oh it's find get comfy all you want" Aaron said laughing. "Thanks boo" I said closing my eyes.

And then I was asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Gaby wake up" Aaron said poking my cheek. I opened my eyes and Aaron was literally right in front of me.

"Ok ok I'm awake" I said laughing and crossing my eyes which made Aaron laugh too.

I got off of Hayes and Aaron and got my stuff. We all got out of the plane and into the airport.

We were walking until we saw a guy holding a sign that said "magcon family" in caps.

We went with him and into the limo. We headed to our hotel and talked on our way there.

We arrived at the hotel and crowded around in the lobby to find out our partners.

"Ok here are the room partners" Nash said reading it from a paper.

"It's me and Cameron,Aaron and Gaby, Hayes and Matt, steph and Lauren,liv and katt, Shawn and carter,jack and jack, and Taylor I guess you stay with us" Nash said.

Me and Aaron looked at each other and knew they picked the worst people to be together.

Me and Aaron always do pranks when we are together. We held each other's hands and skipped to our room.

I slid the room key in and looked at our beautiful room. We put our stuff on the ground and immediately started jumping on our beds.

"Hehehehe I'm super man" he said jumping onto my bed. "And I'm super girl" I said jumping onto his bed. We kept jumping until the boys and girls came in and saw us.

They all started laughing. "What you know you want to jump" I said still jumping.

And right when I said that they all started jumping on the beds. We all got tired after a while and we all sat down and decided what we should do while we are here.

"LETS GO TO DISNEY WORLD" me and Lauren said practically screaming. We looked at each other and smirked.

"Ok why not?" Cam said. We decided we would go tomorrow and get our clothes set.

The rest of the boys and girls left and me and Aaron got our clothes set for tomorrow.

After we decided to watch a movie we lay next to eachother and put on divergent.

By the middle of the movie we we're sleeping.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I hoped you liked his chapter😘

I think my writing has become a lot better what do you think?

Well anyways vote and comment for more 😊

Bye munchkins😚😁