Chapter 10: maddie comes back

GABYS POV:

The next day was another day in magcon. My alarm woke me up at 9. SO EARLYYYYYY.

I can feel hayes breathing in my hair. I wiggle out of his grip and smack him right across the face.

He wakes up immediately jumping off he bed. "WHAT THE HELL GABY" he said with a red face.

"I woke you up for magcon you should be happy I did or else we would have been late" I said with a cheesy smile on my face.

"I need an apology. And I know what I want for an apology" he said smirking.

"I want a big fat kiss" he said making smooch faces. "Fine" I said walking over to him.

We kiss for a long time. DAMMMNNNN. "Apology accepted" he said smirking.

I went into the bathroom to shower. I put on the radio and all I ever need from Austin mahone started playing.

I sang at the top of my lungs. I didn't notice that I left the door unlocked. Hayes came in,good thing it wasn't clear shower.

I was singing into a hair brush in the shower. "You sing great" hayes said smirking.

I poke my head through the shower curtains. "HAYES GET OUT IM SHOWERING! But I know I sing pretty good" I said laughing.

"Fine" he says pouting walking out of the bathroom. That little mother frigger scaring me while I'm showering wtf!

After the shower I change into a nashty shirt,some black leggings,and black vans.

I walk out and I see hayes in only his underwear. "Pants hayes pants,you need pants" I said chuckling.

He turned around "I know Gaby" he said turning back around. When we were younger he used to always walk around he house in only his underwear so I'm used to it now.

He changes into a magcon sweatshirt,khakis,and black vans. "I'm ready he said smiling like a 2 year old.

We walk out hand in hand. When we were in the hall way we see a familiar person with brown hair.

Then I realize who it is...............

"Maddie" we both say with worried faces.

"Hey hayes" she said with a devious smile. She kept smiling until she turned to me.

"What are you doing here? We all know hayes loves me more" she said with a hand on her hip.

"Actually we all know that hayes will never love you so you can cry a river, build a bridge,and get over it"I said walking away with hayes behind me.

Hayes went over to talk to Taylor while I went to talk to Aaron.

"Aaron! I need you to do me something" I said skipping towards him.

"Sure anything I would do for my bestieeeeeee" He said putting his girlie set face on.

"Awwwwwwww,anyways I need you to tell the boys that maddie is back" I said.

"WHAT?!?!? If that little b*tch hurts Imma freakin.........."

"Yah yah ok Aaron now go tell the rest of the boys that she is here so they don't have to worry" i said.

He nodded his head and walked over to the boys.

Today was going to be a long day at magcon.......................

==================================

Sorry this chapter is short guys it was filler chapter so it can add more drama to the story.

Follow my hayes fanpage: _.hayes.baes._

And also follow my main: sasseh.gabeh

Vote and comment for more 😊