Chapter 28: we could be heroes

HAYES POV:

When I came out of the room I saw Gaby getting a soda. She looked so beautiful.

Even though she looked like a mess she was so adorable. The sad thing is that I just
ignored her and walked past her and she did the same.

I want to actually talk to her and just kiss her. But I bet she is going to go with sam.

Why do I have to be a jerk. After I got my soda she was already in her room probably with all her friends since all I heard were girls.

I walk into my room and Nash and cam are there watching tv. Once Nash notices me he starts talking. "Hayes are you still sad?" He said. I nodded and fall on my bed.

I sit up and start telling them what happened in the hall. " So I went to get a soda and I saw Gaby and she looked at me and just walks past me, and me being my stupid self did the same" I said ruffling my hand through my hair.

"Hayes it's ok I know you guys will get back together it will just take time" cam said patting my back.

Who knew one girl can make my heart shatter in pieces. I just lay in my bed and do nothing.

Nash and cam leave me alone and keep watching tv. I go on Instagram and visit Gabys page.

I see a video of her and Lauren in the car singing we can be heroes and love me harder.

Ugh I remember those times when me and Gaby used to sing together and do dance parties.

Why can't I be a hero?

GABYS POV

me and Lauren got bored so we asked for the limo guy and turned up the radio.
Two of our favorite songs came on.

They were we could be heroes and love me harder. Lauren turned it up some more and we started singing.

I brought out my phone and started recoding ourselves. We were dancing really awkwardly and singing like we have been through puberty.

This is what my bestfriend is for. I posted it on Instagram and put my phone back. We were just driving around.

We then saw a froyo shop and we decided to stop there. We both got vanilla with some fudge sauce on top.

"Lauren this is why you are my best friend, you help me through anything and you are always there for me no matter what" I said hugging her.

"Aww gabs no problem this is what bestfriends are for" she said hugging me back.
We took a couple of selfies and went back into the limo. We got back into the hotel and I saw Lauren texting someone a lot.

I was trying to look at her phone but I couldn't see from here. I am so nosy sometimes.

We get back into my room and I see kian in his bed shirtless and watching tv. "Hey Kiki" I say laying next to him.

"Hey gabs how was your day?" Kian said hugging me. "Well I spent the whole day with
Lauren it was fun" I say smiling.

We keep watching tv and Lauren just barged in. "Hey gabs I have something to tell you!" She said.

"Ok what happened?" I said walking out of the room with her. She was about to come out but instead she locks me out.

I start banging on the door and telling her name. "LAUREN OPEN THE DOOR" I yell.

Ugh curse her acting classes she has. I then see hayes get locked out too but by Nash.

So we are both stuck here awkwardly. I just stand there and look the other way while I
feel hayes eyes on me.

HAYES POV

I got kicked out by Nash telling me to get him a soda but I hear the door click and he locked me out.

I then see Gaby I guess she was Locked out too. I stare at her while she looks the other way.

I decided to speak up. "Umm hi" I say. She looks this way and waves. "Ok I hate this, it's super awkward and we never talk anymore. I'm super sorry about not believing you and
thinking you still and feelings for sam. I'm stupid I know" I said sliding downtown he wall and sitting with my head in my knees.

I then feel Gaby sit next to me and lays her head on my shoulder. "It's ok hayes I still love you" she said stroking my hair.

I raise my head and smile at her. She smiles back and hugs me back. I rest my arm around her and lay on her head.

She then raises her head and kisses me. I missed her kisses and her. We separated and she kisses my cheek and snuggles onto me.

"I love you too" i said and lift her up from the floor. We both knock on the doors and they see us together.

They all clap and let us in. We all sit on the bed and talk. "We wanted to get you guys together again since there is no fun without you guys" Nash said.

"That's why when we were getting back from our day, I kept texting and I was texting Nash to do this" she said high-fiving Nash.

"We have really great friends" I say hugging Gaby. " Actually we have a really great family" she said.

***

New update again I'm on fireee 🔥

I love you guys I just want to let you know 😊

I never even knew I would get up to 2,450 reads. I thought I would make it up to like 10
😂

If you can follow my Instagram sasseh.gabeh

And my fan page profangirlinc

Baii😍