Chapter 24: meeting o2l

NASHS POV:

We were on our way to d.c right now and we were all in the limo. I felt my phone vibrate in my pants and I took it out.

It was jc from o2l.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~phone call~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(N) hey jc what's up?

(Jc) hey dude I wanted to tell you that we are going to d.c too I was wondering if you guys wanted to do magcon with us.

(N) sure dude no problem are you guys there already?

(Jc) yah when does your flight come over here?

(N) like around noon or so

(Jc) ok that's fine see you here

(N) k bai

~~~~~~~~end of phone call~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just remembered that Gaby was a big fan of o2l and she also met them a long time ago when they came over.

She was really good friends with kian. And she got along perfectly with Ricky and jc since they three did a video of best friend tag.

She always had a little crush on Sam because of his rosy cheeks and his hair but since she is with hayes I think that changed.

Trevor and Connor would just act goofy and themselves with her.

GABYS POV:

Nash got a phone call. After he finished I asked him "hey Nash who was that?".

"It was a couple of people who are going to surprise us" he said. Ugh I hate surprises! I can't stand them.

I crossed my arms, he knew why. "Look I know you hate surprises but this one is a really good one! I swear" he said smiling.

"Ok fine but it better be good" I said smiling. By the time we ended the convo we were at the airport.

The limo driver grabbed all our luggage and put them in the baggage claim already.

"So so where is the surprise!?" I said looking around like a maniac. "The surprise isn't here it's in d.c already" he said laughing.

"Ugh I hate you" I said rolling my eyes. I sat in the airport chair waiting for our flight.

I scrolled through my contacts and found some that I haven't talked to in a while! It was the o2l group.

I picked kian and texted him:

To kian😂👫💭: Haii kian I miss you so much omg how is you doing?

From kian😂👫💭: Haii Gaby omg how is my little biggest fan doing?

To kian😂👫💭: gooooood I'm so bored right now

From kian😂👫💭: me too right now I'm playing geometry dash😂👌

To kian😂👫💭: omg I love that game I have to go though text you later😘

From kian😂👫💭:baiiii😘

After that I put my phone in my pocket and walked over to the guys. When I was there they were talking about d.c and what we were going to do.

I just saw hayes staring at me. I did a funny face at him and he laughed. I walk over to him.

"Hello there handsome" I said smiling. "Hey beautiful" he said smirking. I grab his snap back and put it on.

"I'm so gansta" I say doing all these weird moves. He starts laughing like crazy. He takes out his phone and takes a picture.

"Don't you dare post that on Instagram" I said. "Make me" he said laughing. I run over to him and tackle him.

I was on top of him. "Gaby what are you doing?" Jack g said. "He wanted to post a picture of me doing a weird dance so I tackled him" I say proud of myself.

"Oh ok cool, good luck hayes" he said walking away. "WHATT HELP ME" he said.

I started laughing. I got off of him and helped him up. He brushed himself off and crossed his arms.

"What is baby hayes mad that he didn't win?" I said laughing. He nodded his head.

"Well I will help you" I said leaning in. "Deal with it!" I said right when we were about to kiss.

I started laughing like crazy. "Imma get you back Gaby" he said glaring at me.

"Flight 204 to d.c is boarding" the speaker said. We all grabbed our stuff we didn't put in our suitcase's and went in.

I looked at my ticket and found my seat. I was sitting next to hayes. "Hey hayes" I said smiling.

I ran to the window seat. "Ugh you always get window seat" he said sitting down next to me.

"Like I said before deal with it" I said laughing. He glared at me and gave me the silent treatment.

"Nooo babe please talk to me" I said pouting. He looked away. "Fine" I said looking away.

We didn't talk for like 10 minutes until hayes spoke up. "Fine I can't take this anymore I'm sorry" he said hugging me.

"Ok I'm going to sleep good night" I said getting comfortable on his shoulder. I fell asleep instantly.

****

"Gaby Gaby we are here in d.c" Hayes said shaking my shoulder. I didn't want to wake up but then I remembered the surprise.

I ran out of the plane and looked all around. "Gaby calm down you have to wait till they see all of us" Nash said.

I sighed and waited for all of the other guys to come out. Finally when they did I started looking all around.

All of us went to the center to see our surprise. And that was when I saw them.

"O2L?!??" I said screaming. Then Stephanie, Lauren, katt, and liv joined.

Then I saw kian. "KIAN" I said running up to him and I wrapped my legs around his waist and hugged him.

"Gaby omg I never knew you were coming" he said hugging me back. I let go and hugged the rest. Even Connor was there to see us.

"Connor omg I'm glad you came" I said hugging him. "Just because I'm not in o2l anymore doesn't mean I'm not going to see our biggest fan" he said hugging me back.

After I hugged everyone the girls were just staring at me. "Oh yah um o2l these are my best friends they might be your fans too" I said laughing.

"That's fine gabs anyone want a hug?" Jc said. All the girls then ran over to them attacking him with hugs.

What can I say? Hugs are amazing :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!

This was a long chapter since you know o2l is amazing!👏

But anyways I hope you liked is one😘

Read my other books! I need more reads 💯

Anyways love you munchkins☺️👌