Chapter 36: saying goodbye

Oh my god this is the last chapter and this book has so many memories but now in to the last chapter!

*gaby*

"We're moving to Florida!"

My heart stops and my phone slips out of my hand. The whole group notices and walks toward me.

"What's wrong Gaby?" Lauren ask picking up my phone. "I-I-I'm" I struggle to say the words. " Gaby are you ok?" Hayes makes his way over to me.

I slowly shake my head and start tearing up. "Gaby talk to me please" hayes hugs me while I cry into his shirt.

"I-I-I'm moving t-t-to Florida" I manage to say between tears. All of a sudden the group's faces drop.

"Oh my god gaby" hayes said kissing the top of my head and hugging me tighter. the group comes and hug both of us.

Lauren hands me my phone and I put it back to me ear. "Gaby are you ok?" My mom says worried.

"Mom why are we moving to Florida?!" I ask. "your dad got a job over there which pays a lot more than the one he has here" she explains.

"Mom is there any way I can stay here with Lauren or Stephanie or with the griers?" I ask.

"Gaby I'm sorry but your to young to be living with them. we leave In 2 days, you guys are coming back tomorrow so just pack your stuff tomorrow and the next morning we are leaving. I'm sorry Gaby I love you" and she hangs up.

I put my phone back in my pocket and start crying. "guys I think we should leave" jc says patting my back.

We all walk out of the boardwalk and head over to the hotel. I go inside the limo with the rest of us and sit there..

"Babe I'm so sorry, it will be ok I promise" hayes said hugging me tightly. Matt comes next to us and hugs me.

"Gaby we all love you remember that" he said rubbing my back. "matts right we will never forget about you princess" jack g said running his thumb on my knee.

I smile as all the guys say sweet things to me. We arrive at the hotel and I walk to me and kians room.

"You alright kiddo?" He said shutting the door behind him as we walk into the suite.

"Obviously not, I have to move to Florida where no one I know is there, I have to leave my life long bestfriend/ boyfriend, all the guys that I have known forever, my best girlfriends, my school, o2l. I don't know what will happen." I say running my hand through my hair.

"It's ok Gaby no matter where we go well always be together I promise" he said hugging me. I hug him back and head to my room.

I grab my suitcase and start shoving my clothes and other materials in there. I leave an outfit out for tomorrow and my charger and head phones.

I sit down in my bed and turn on the tv. then the whole group comes in with pillows, blankets and food.

"Sleepover for old times sake?" Hayes asked. I nod my head quickly and they come in and set everything down.

Hayes comes and lays down next to me and puts his arm around me. I cuddle into his chest while we watch tv.

Then aaron gets up and says, " why don't we make one last video with Gaby?". The whole group agrees and I get my camera.

I set it up and the whole group sits in a circle. I start the video.

"Hey youtube it's Gaby with o2l and the whole magcon crew. and this is a special video. this is going to be the last video I'm going it be doing with these guys and girls for a while" I sigh.