Chapter 21: hanging with the jacks

GABYS POV:

I woke up in my bed with the sun shining onto my face. Then I remembered yesterday with all the good times.

It was already 10:00 in the morning and Aaron wasn't awake. I went over to his bed and started jumping in his bed.

"WAKE UP ITS TIME TO WAKE UP WOOHOOO" I started singing at the top of my lungs.

I kept jumping until Aaron smacked me with a pillow and I fell onto the bed.

"That's what you get for annoying me" Aaron said putting his pillow back under him.

"Why thank you I am quite annoying" I said with a smirk and a sass face. I then kept jumping on his bed.

"Ok ok I'm waking up" Aaron said waking up with only his boxers on. "It's funny how your only in your boxers on and it's normal for me" I said laughing.

"Well that's family" he said shrugging. I giggled and I changed into some clothes.

I changed into a spider man shirt with some jeans with hearts on them and my grey vans.

"I'm going over to the jacks room" I said walking to the door. "Kay bae be back soon" he said going to his room.

"Ok mom" I said laughing before shutting the door. I could hear him laughing too.

I knocked on their door. Jack g opened the door. "Hey princess what's up?" He said scratching the back of his neck.

"I thought the jacks could spend a day with their princess" is said going under his arm and walking into his room.

"Ok that's fine make your self at home" he said laughing. "Why thank you" is said laying down in their bed.

"Oh hey gabs what's up?" Jack j said laying down next to me. "I think we should have a day just us, I felt like we haven't hanged out in a long time" I said.

"Yah that sounds like a good idea" jack g said. "Sure why not? A day with our princess sounds fun" jack j said smiling.

"Ok good I will wait for you to change come to my room when your ready" I said walking out the door.

I walk into my room and see Aaron laying in his bed with a bowl of popcorn and watching tv.

"I'm back mom" i said laying next to him. "Good girl" he said laughing.

"I'm going out with the jacks today I felt like we haven't hanged out in a long time" i said.

"Cool does Hayes know?" He said. "Oh crap I have to tell him I will be back" I said.

I got off the bed and was going to the door. Right when I opened it I saw Hayes about I knock.

"Hey babe" he said pecking me on the cheek. " hey babe I'm going with the jacks somewhere just for today cuz I haven't been with them in a long time" I said.

"Ok that's fine I will be here with Aaron" he said walking in. "Ok that's fine I will be back around 7:30" I said grabbing my phone and wallet.

I sat next to the boys talking about random things until I heard a knock on the door.

"Bye guys I have to go see ya" I said walking out the door. I met with the jacks out the door.

"Leggo" I said linking my arms in theirs and skipping to the limo.

"Sooooo where are we going?" I said questioning them. "It's a surprise" jack j said.

They were both doing jazz hands when he said that. "Ok but I can't wait" I said jumping in my seat.

They told the driver where to go but whispering. I hated getting surprises I always want to know what it is.

It was about a 15 minute drive and when we finally arrived. The jacks told me to cover my eyes and they will guide me to the ticket booth.

They got me out of the limo and I was doing fine until 5 minutes later I crashed into something.

I fell on the rode on my butt. I felt footsteps come to me. "Princess are you ok?!?" I heard jack g say.

"Gabs are you ok? Are you hurt?" Jack j said. "Yah I'm fine I just don't know where I'm going" I said laughing.

"Ok you can take off your blindfold" the jacks said. I took it off and I read a big sign.

It read "UNIVERSAL". I started freaking out because I love universal ever since I was 2.

No wonder it sounded so busy when I was walking. We walked over to the thing that let's you go on and just stand there while it moves you.

But I didn't stand there and neither did the jacks, we were running cuz it made you feel super fast on this thing.

We then found out that was a bad idea because there were a lot of fans.

They started screaming and running towards us. "RUN" we all said. We ran until the security guard took us and made the other girls leave finally!

The rest of the day was just normal. First we went on the spider man ride because I am obsessed with spider man HE IS LIFE.

After the ride we went to the gift shop. There was a bunch of spider man things and we started freaking out.........well I was the boys were just amazed of how much stuff their is.

The jacks told me to only get one thing and to not spend more than 100 dollars on one store like in Disney.

So I left the store with a spider man plushie which is SUPER CUTE!!

After that we went on the hulk, Popeyes, Jurassic park, Harry potter, and dr.suess.

I know we were supposed to be to "old" for that but you know it awesome.

After that long day it was already 8:30 which is 1 hours of what I was supposed to go home.

We ran to the limo and told the driver where to go.

HAYES POV:

I'm so worried right now. Gaby was supposed to be here at 7:30 and it's already 8:45.

"Dude calm down maybe they went somewhere and they got away with time I bet they are fine" Matt said calming me down.

"Yah your right man thanks" is said sitting on the bed. About 5 minutes later you see Gaby with the jacks coming in.

I run over to her and give her a hug. "I was so worried" I said hugging her tight.

"sorry babe I meant to call you but I forgot we went to universal" she said pecking me on the lips.

"WITHOUT ME!?!?!" I said. "hey don't get mad it was my day with the jacks" she said.

"Lol jk did you have fun?" I said sitting down next to her.

"Yah I actually did" she said and she told me all about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey my little munchkins🙈

Today is my b-day! 😊

I hope you guys like this chapter!

Love you bye🍕