Chapter 30: right where you are

GABYS POV:
"I'm exhausted" I say getting my flip flops from the ground. We were about to leave wet n wild and we just finished the ride black hole.

I put them on and grab my towel and start walking with the jacks. I over heard them talking about a new song.

"Ooh a new song?" I said scaring jack j. "Oh my gosh Gaby and yes a new song want to come to the studio with us to hear it?" He said putting his arm around me.

"Yessssss" I said smiling. We kept talking about what we were going to do at the studio and I feel my phone vibrate.

I take it out and it's from sam. I look over at him and he smiles. I look back down at my phone.

Sam💥- hey Gaby I'm sorry about the kiss and everything, I like you but I know you are with hayes so I won't be like those hormonal guys who steal the girl from the guy 😂
But I just wanted to know if we can be best friends like old times?

I smile and walk over to him and hug him tightly. "Yes we can be best friends" I say smiling.

"Great but you might want to tell hayes because he doesn't like us hugging" he said pointing at hayes who was glaring at sam.

"Lol thanks" I say and walk over to hayes. I peck him on the cheek. "Don't worry I'm only best friends with him but your my number one" I say hugging him.

"I love you" he said hugging me back. I blush and kiss him. "Your so cute" I said pulling away and poking his nose.

"You guys are so cute stop please" Connor said taking a video of us. "Thank youuuu" I said smiling and waving at the camera.

We walk hand in hand out of the water park and get into the car. "Now Gabys is ours since she is coming to the studio with us for our new song" jack g says grabbing me and pulling me next to him.

We arrive at the hotel and walk to our rooms. "I'm so happy we have our own bathroom" I say walking into my room.

"Yah that way we don't have to fight who showers first" he said laughing. "Those lame days" I say laughing.

I lock my doors and grab my towel. I grab my clothes and walk into the bathroom.
I undress and step into the shower. I wash my hair really good and just let the hot water run against my body.

After about 15 minutes I walk out and change into my clothes. I picked out a white batman sweatshirt, a SnapBack,combat boots,and some jeans.

I walk out of my rooms and see kian only in his boxers trying to find food. "Don't you dare get any of my Oreos or you will be dead" I said walking out the door over to the jacks room.

"Don't count on that!" He said. I walk over to their room and I see them ready on their phones.

"Your finally done let's go" Johnson said grabbing his keys. "Shut up I needed to wash my hair good" I said flipping him off.

We get into his Car and put on the radio. "I have better music, give me the cord" I said.
Jack Johnson gives me the cord to play music and look for something.

I then see something big and click it. I start singing and jamming out in the back seat.
The jacks just laugh at me and dance with me.

We arrive at the studio and Jack g carries me in on his back. We arrive into the room and they set up the place while I sit on the couch on my phone. "We're done" jack j says walking into the booth.

Jack g starts off by singing and then jack j starts rapping. To be honest this was my favorite track yet.

I start texting hayes.

To Hayes🔥😍😂- heyyyyyyyy babe I'm listening to the jacks new song and I'm the first one to hear it hahahahah😈

Hayes🔥😍😂-  luckyyyy want to do an all nighter when you guys get back? Let's do it with the whole group!

To Hayes🔥😍😂-sure why not we gonna have funnn

Hayes🔥😍😂- we can have fun on our own 😏😏

To Hayes🔥😍😂- ewwww hayes you weirdo lol your so like me anyways text you when I'm on my way

Hayes😏😍😂- lol love you bye

"Gaby what did you think of the song?" Johnson said packing up the stuff. "That was freaking awesome" i said smiling.

"Good this one was so far my favorite" gilinsky said smiling. "Truuuuu" I said.

We packed up the rest of the supplies and went into the car. "Guys we are going to do an all nighter tonight so let's stop by the dollar store and get some stuff for like smack cams and messy stuff" I said hopping into shotgun.

"Ok that's fine off to the dollar store!" Johnson said sounding like Dora.

I brought out my phone and texted hayes.

To Hayes🔥😍😂- off to the dollar store

***
Hey guys I am very proud with this book t🐝h

3k reads! Thank you so much for everything. I know that might be like 1/4 of your books but this is my first book and k didn't expect 3,000 people to read this.

Hope you have a goodnight 🌚⛄️