chapter 16:all nighter with katt

KATTS POV: (you can fan girl if you want katya)

YAY I'm having my first all nighter with le boys today! And especially with shawn.

We decided to go the pool to start it off. Imma literally fan girl since all the boys are going to be shirtless.

Especially shawn If you know what I mean😏😏 (katya you know you like this part😂😂).

I change into my light blue polka-dot bikini. For a cover I put on a crop top with sweats.

I slip on my flip flops. I get with the girls and we walk down to the pool.

We were all alone which means this is gonna be the best pool party ever!

We set down our towels with the rest of the bags. The boys are going to bring the pool toys.

Yes we are still at that age that we need them pool toys for da pool.we are still dope.

I lay down on my towel and start to tan.

Right when I'm about to close my eyes I hear Taylor say"POOL TIME" and jumps in to the pool.

"Shhhhhh Taylor it's 1 in the morning people are sleeping" Gaby said. We all look at each other and we started laughing "jk" she said yelling about to jump into the pool.

I was" tanning" until I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around me. it was Shawn about to throw me into the pool.

GABYS POV:

I run over to the boys who have dem toys for da dope party. Lol just tying to sound "cool".

"did you guys bring the drugs?" I said trying not to laugh. "yep Taylor said with his inflatable duck in his arm. we all started laughing.

I threw all the toys into the pool and jumped in. "Hayes your lucky to have a girlfriend like that" cam said. "mine doesn't even want to go into the pool" he said pouting.

"Sorry cam I don't want to get my hair wet" stephy said with her shades on.

"Steph the sun is not even out it's 1 in the morning" I said coming out of the water.

"Fine since you guys are mocking me by going into the water" she said taking off her shades.

"WOOOHOOOOO" we said. she jumped in." That's feels good" she said popping her head up from the water.

After that all the boys jumped in." Guys imma bring my camera so we can do a YouTube video" Nash said grabbing a towel.

He came back running with his waterproof camera. he took off the cover for the lens and jumped into the water with it.

He started the video off by saying "hey guys it's Nash here and I'm with magcon crew and we are doing a all nighter".

We all went under water and started to do some flips underwater. Then Hayes comes up to me and kisses me.

I look away and I see Nash with the camera on us. We go back up to get some air. "YASS I GOT THAT ON CAMERA" he said pumping his fist in the air.

Oh Nash lol. For the rest of the time Nash recorded us jumping into the pool and doing chicken fights.

When we ended it was about 3:30 on the morning. we all got out of the pool and went up stairs. we all showered and changed Into our pjs.

"Hey let's do some random things to keep each other awake. I'm going to do a cover with katt so we will be in the other room" Shawn said grabbing katts hand.

"ok USE PROTECTION" Matt yelled. They blushed and we started laughing. Once they got into the room we started thinking of things to do.

"Let's watch Forrest Gump!" Hayes said. "YASSS that's my movie!" I said. We put it into the DVD player and it started. (Lol Olivia I got this from your story I hope you don't mind 😊)

"My momma once told me that I was stupid" I said. Everyone started laughing.

"My momma once told me that I was gonna end up with Gaby" hayes said.

I started blushing. "Awwwwwww" everyone yelled. We then turned back to the movie and watched it till it ended.

I started crying because Jenny died. "It's ok Gaby she's not real" hayes said patting my back.

"Well then that makes me better" I said laughing. During the movie katt and shawn came back from making their video.

When the movie ended it was around 6:30 a.m. "Well I think we should go to sleep"

I said yawning.

"Ok goodnight everyone" jack g said. Everyone said goodnight and we all went to sleep.

HAYES POV:

I was not tired at all. I wanted to stay up later with Gaby. "Hey Gaby you awake?"

"Sure" she said groaning. "Please wake up I'm bored" I said.

"Fine" she said turning to my side. "Soooooo what do you want?" She said trying to not close her eyes.

"Can we have a day just for us please before we leave Cali?" I said pouting.

"Sure lets do it tomorrow" she said smiling. She kissed me on the nose and and said "good night" and went to sleep.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hoped you guys liked this chapter☺️

I want to thank Olivia_provance and itsabby (sorry I forgot your username)

I want to thank you for voting a lot!!! And commenting! 🐳🐙

You guys are the best 😘

Vote and comment for more love you bunnies 😘😊