Chapter 26: its jendrea

GABYS POV:
I heard a knock at the door. I walked over to it expecting it to be hayes but when I
opened it it wasn't just hayes he was with Andrea!!!!

"Andrea?!?" I say squealing. I jump in top of her and hug her tightly. I thought it was only her but turns out jenn was there too!!!

I go up to Jenn and do the same I haven't seen them in so long. "Surprise" they both say shaking their hands.

I invite them in and hayes comes in with a sad face. "What wrong babe?" I say. "I don't get hugs like that" he said crossing his arms.

"I will start giving you hugs like that, does that makes hayseypoo feel happy" I said squishing his cheeks.

He starts smiling. "That makes Hayseypoo feel a lot better" he said blushing. I laugh
and  pull him inside.

I called kian over and the rest of the boys. Me and the girls were catching up while hayes tried tickling while his arms were wrapped around my waist.

I finally heard the door open with all boys standing there smiling. "What's the surprise?" Kian said.

"Why don't you look at it yourself?" I said moving out of the way showing the girls who were jumping up and down.

"Andrea!" Kian said running up to her and spinning her around. "Aww look at the love birds" I said laughing.

"I thought we were love birds" hayes said hugging me from behind. "We are idiot I mean they are too" I said pointing at them.

He laughed and kissed the top of my head. I'm 5'7 and he is 5'8 don't blame me.
We all sat in a rectangular or circle shape and talked about what has happened ever since.

"Let's play truth or dare" carter says downloading the app from his phone. He starts saying the truths or dares until it finally got to me.

"Gaby I dare you to kiss sam" cameron says doing a smirk face. I start blushing like crazy and hayes looks like he is about to explode.

Sam looks over at me and shrugs and starts leaning in. Our lips touched but I expected it to be different but really it just felt like....nothing.

I then see hayes storm out but I don't know why I don't have any feeling for sam he is just cute.

That doesn't count as a feeling right? I run after him and see him enter the elevator. I run in before it closes.

"Hayes what's wrong?" I say. "Sam. Sam is what is wrong! I knew you had feelings for him before we started dating and I know you have feelings for him now" he said with his eyes getting watery.

"What?! No I don't have feelings for him anymore I did used too but that was the past hayes please" I say trying to hug him.

"No Gaby please I'm not in the mood" he said pushing me back. "I sware hayes it's nothing" I say starting to cry.

"Yah ok" he says and the elevator opening and walking out. i stay there sliding down the wall and start crying like crazy.

I press the roof top button and stand there. I hear the doer ding and walk out and sit there crying.

HAYES POV:
Did I just break up with Gaby? No I can't. My mind didn't control its self. I feel so bad. I walk back into the room and slam the door behind me.

"Hayes where is Gaby?" Lauren said. "We had a fight and I don't know where she went but I'm so stupid" I say rushing my hand through my hair.

"Yah I can tell" Lauren said walking out of the room and finding Gaby.

What did I just do to the person that I actually love?

LAURENS POV:
Gaby must be heart broken right now. She has always had a crush on hayes and this was her wish come true.I check every floor but still can't find her. I then see a button that I haven't noticed before.

It was the roof top button. I pressed it and the elevator started going up. The door dinged and opened.

I then see a body figure shaking and looking at the view of the hotel. I walk over and find Gaby with her hood on.

I sit next to her and hug her. "Thanks I can always count on you lauren" she said laying head on my shoulder.

"It's ok my little patrick" I say patting her back. ( Lauren our sponge bob reference 😂).

She told me what happened and I felt bad for her. It might not seem like a big fight but they never argue with eachother.

I'm guessing hayes was really jealous. I help her up and bring her into her room so there's not much tension between her and hayes.

I lay her on her bed and we do the emergency break up book and movie marathon. We watch movies based on books and point out all the things they left out.

After Gaby got tired and I left her alone so she can sleep. I went back into the rooms and see hayes with puffy eyes and glaring at Sam.

I walk over to kian. "Just letting you know when you get back you should comfort Gaby she is taking this little break between her and hayes really hard".

"Ok" kian said. I then drag hayes and Sam to the bathroom. "Really guys she is literally depressed in her room" I say smacking them both in the head.

"And how is that my fault?" Sam says. "That she used to have a crush on you and then you just kiss her like its no problem and we know that you like her too" I say.

"Well I have to say she looks a lot better then when she was 12" Sam said smiling. (Let's pretend Sam was only 16 here).

"She is my girl Sam shut the hell up" hayes said. "You guys had a fight so I don't think she is yours for now" Sam said. Hayes was about to jump on Sam but I stop him.

"Ok guys enough, Sam you can't date her because she doesn't have feelings for you now since hayes is practically the love of her life" I say waving my hands in frustration.

"Really?" Hayes said smiling. "Yes now you guys have to stop fighting for her and start acting like good guys and make Gaby happy" I say walking out of the bathroom.

GABYS POV:

This argument is getting to me really hard. I can't stop thinking about it and it makes me depressed.

I walk over to my bag and grab my phone. I was scrolling through the pictures Hayes and I had.

Why did this happen over a stupid little argument?
***
Hey guyssssss 💸
Felt like I needs to add more drama in this story :)
Hope you guys have a great night 💞