Chapter 15: girls night out!

GABYS POV:

We all went for breakfast. All of us ordered pancakes.

"Are you gonna finish that?" Cam said with his face full of pan cakes.

I had about three left on my plate. "Nah here you can take it cam" I said shoving the plate over to him.

"Thanks gabs your the best" he said grabbing his other fork.

Stephy put her hand on her forehead. She was probably thinking why her boyfriend was such a pig.

"Hey we should have a girls day at the mall since Katt just came" Lauren said.

"Yah and so we could get to know katt more" stephy said nodding her head.

"That's a great idea!" I said. I looked over at katt. "Sure I wanna get to know you girls more" she said nodding her head.

"Ok it's settled after this lets get changed and head over to the mall" I said wiping my mouth from all the syrup.

"After you guys come back let's do something in our room" hayes said.

"Yah we can make a YouTube video" nash said. "Well you guys can I am thinking if katt and I can do a cover" shawn said.

"I don't sing that good but ok" katt said. "Ok well we gotta go but see you losers later" I said.

" hey we are not losers we are awesome losers" jack g said. "Wooooooh" all the boys started yelling.

We started laughing and then headed to our room.

"Katt if you want you can share a room with us" Lauren said.

"Sure I would love too" katt said smiling. We all skipped to the room.

I put on a crop top that said "obey",washed high waisted shorts with a flannel short wrapped around my waist ,and some black flip flops.

The other girls put on similar things except katt wore a crop top with the numbers 39 in floral print.

Stephy wore a shirt that said be happy with a smily face. And Lauren wore a crop top that said "to sassy for you".

We all walked out of the room. The boys came out at the same too.

"Well well the girls decide to look super pretty today?" Jack j said.

"Oh shut up" I said slapping his arm. "Hey if you ever need a break from hayes just know I'm here" nash said winking.

"Lol ok nash" I said. The girls and I walked out that hotel into the car.

Katt got her license already so she drove. She turned on the radio and that's when all about that bass turned on.

"OMG THIS OUR SONG" I said yelling at the girls. We all started to sing the lyrics.

Yah it's pretty clear I ain't no size 2

But I can shaky shaky like I'm supposed to do

Cuz I got that boom boom that all the boys chasing and all the right junk in all the right places

I see them magazines working that photo shop

We know that sh*t ain't real so come on make it stop

If you got beauty beauty just raise em up

Cuz every inch of you is perfect from the bottom to the top

Yah my momma she told me don't worry about your size

She said boys like a little more booty to hold at night

That booty booty uh that booty booty

You know I won't be no stick figure cylicone Barbie doll

But if that's what your into then go ahead and move along

Cuz you know I'm all about that bass no trouble

All about that bass.........

We kept singing the lyrics until we reached the parking lot into the mall.

We first went over to forever 21 and got some shorts and tops.

We kept trying on different clothes on and modeling them. We should be on fashion runway! (Or whatever you call it)

We kept modeling until this girl told us we couldn't do that and we had to leave.

Score! One thing crossed off my bucket list. We went to Victoria secret and got some hoodies with some swim suits.

We then after went to the food court. We went to get some pizza when we saw familiar faces.

It was the boys! Ughhhh they just had to ruin our girls night out.

I walked over to them. "Well hello to the people who ruined our mall day" I said crossing my arms.

The girls then joined me. "Sorry but it was hayes' idea he wanted to hang out with you cuz he missed you" Aaron said.

"Awwwwwww well that's sweet" I said walking over to hayes and kissing his cheek.

"Since we are here can we join?" Shawn said asking. "Well I guess" Lauren said rolling her eyes.

"YAY" carter said jumping. "It was super boring at the hotel" he said.

We laughed and headed towards the pizza place. We ordered a large one since the boys were here.

We ate  it all then we headed back to the hotel. "We should have an all nighter" nash said. "Yah since katt hasn't had one with us" Matt said.

"Sure" I said. "We should head to the pool to start it off" hayes said. We all agreed and changed into our swim suits.

We all headed to the pool walking together with our arms linked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Thank you so much for all the reads!

It means a lot to already have almost 400 reads!

Anyways I hoped you liked this chapter😊🐳

Vote and comment for more!✨🐙