Chapter 33: rude awakening

*gaby*

"WAKE UP LOVE BIRDS" nash said pressing an airhorn.

"Ahh" I hear hayes groan and pull me closer too him. "What time is it?" He muffled into my back.

"Shit hayes today is Magcon I forgot and it starts in 3 hours so let's get ready so we can have breakfast" I said kissing his hand.

"Ok baby" he moves around in the bed. I felt my face immediately heat up. "Aww baby likes it when I call her baby" he kisses my cheek.

"Babe stop I don't like blushing and you know that" I said going to get off the bed.

"No" hayes said pulling me back in the bed to cuddle. "we are not leaving" he said gripping my waist.

"Fine only 5 minutes" I said laughing. we cuddle for a short period of time when hayes asked a question.

"what do you want to do in magcon today?" hayes asked leaning his head in the crook of my neck. "i dont know its your event" i laugh.

"your going on stage today thats why" he mumbles. "i dont want to" i mumble in his hair. "you are because a special guest is here" he smiles.

"WHO WHAT?!?!" i sat up straight. hayes pulls me back down next to him. "baby he isnt here yet" he laughs in my hair.

"you love me alot dont you baby boy" i kissed his cheek. "tease" he laughed. "why am i a tease?" i smile.

"you know i like it when me baby boy, its so sexy when you say it" he bites his lip. "keep your hormones under control" i laugh and slap him with a pillow.

"owww ok ok calm down babe" he gets up and goes to get ready. i get up as well and walk to the suitcase.

i grab a white croptop that goes above my stomach, white jean shorts, my combat boots, and a flannel to go over the crop top.

i curl my hair and put on a black snap back. i sit on my bed and wait for hayes to come out.  he comes out with kakies,a nashty shirt and some black vans.

"ugh you look so beautiful and im here like bleh" he says pretending to choke. "no your not, and thanks i actualy think i dressed pretty nice today" i say swiping my shoulders.

we walk out of the room and go into kians room where everyone was. "my brother showing off my merch i trained him so well" nash said laughing.

hayes rolls his eyes and sits next to me on the floor. 10:00 in the morning at the moment and magcon starts at 12:30.

"lets go to ihop!" matt says pumping his fit into the air. "YES" i shout. "ok i guess we go to ihop for breakfast" taylor says.

we all get up from the floor and walk over to ihop since it a block away. i jump onto gilinskys back and hold onto him.

"hello its your princess!" i say laughing. "good morning princess" he said laughing. "so hayes told me theres a special guest" i whispered into his ear.

"yep but i aint telling you gaby" he said chuckling. "ugh why nottt" i said draping my body on him. " because its a surprise gabyyyy" he said mocking me.

we finally arrive at ihop and we all sit in a big booth. "im surprised that we havent got mobbed yet" carter said laughing.

"probably since everyone is at the place to get a spot in line" hayes said laughing and draping his arm over my shoulder.

i lean my head into his shoulder. the waitress comes to our table. her eyes go wide as she looks a all of us.

she starts freaking out. i giggled. it reminded of all the girls at magcon. she straightens herself up and comes over the table.

"im guessing your a fan" johnson said chuckling. she nods and blushes. the guys take a couple pictures with her and we order our breakfast.

"you pig" i said laughing. "why am i a pig" hayes said pouting. "you practicaly ordered everything on the menu" i said smiling.

"oops" hayes said smirking and laughing. "fatty" i said playfully punching him. "but im your fatty" he said leaning in for a kiss.

"nope your face is full of syrup" i said putting my finger on his lips. "fine later" he said turning back to his food.

we ate our food and payed the girl. we left ihop and walked back to the hotel. " im still waiting on that special guest" i said to hayes. 

"you will found out when we get there gaby you have to hold on" he kissed my forehead. it was 12:00 by the time we got to the hotel lobby so we just went into the limo and headed for the place.

"im so excited" i said jumping in my seat. "calm do gaby the special guest doesnt come on until you get on" hayes laughed.

"ugh so more waiting?" i said groaning. "yah sorry" hayes laughed. we got to the place and i ran in. i took some pictures with fans and i ran onto the stage. 

it was 12:30 on the dot and i decided i was going to do the intro. "HEY GUYS" i said into the microphone.

the crowd roared. "today we have a special guest and i dont even know who it is so im going to find out soon so lets get this show started" i said smiling.

the crowd started screaming. "its good to feel this way" i thought. the boys started doing all their stuff and i did somethings with them.

then hayes came down and grabbed my hand. "its time" he said handing me a blind fold. when hayes was tying my blind fold i can hear the crowd screaming.

i wanted to know who it was now. hayes guided me up the stairs and counted to three. "1....2.....3" hayes untied the blindfold.

i opened my eyes and saw who the special guest. "SAMMY" i said running up to him and jumping onto him.

"sammy i missed you so much" i hugged him tight. "i missed you too baby girl" he said hugging me back.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys!! it feels like centuries since i wrote :(((((((

anyways im back. im sorry there was school and stuff so now im grounded ugh.

but anyways hope you like this chapter! love you guys! :)