Chapter 11: again

-you should play all I ever need from Austin mahone for this chapter when the part comes on-

HAYES POV:

Ever since Maddie came she kept staring at me and winking. It's making me uncomfortable so I just walk over to Gaby and hold her hand.

"why are you holding my hand?" She said all curious. "Maddie keeps staring at me and it's making me uncomfortable so I came here so you can comfort me" I said in a baby voice.

"Ok anything for you my little baby" she said kissing me. I love Gaby and I never want to lose her.

We all walk our limo. But maddie is not part of us so she has to go with her parents.

Finally her eyes are off me for once. It feels good not thinking about it.

But then I remembered when she's in magcon I am going to have to see her again great.............

GABYS POV:

Maddie needs to back off man. Can't she just understand that he doesn't like her jeez no need for drama anymore!

Whatever at least I'm with mah besties the whole time so I will just talk to them when their is trouble.

"Gaby I haven't had one picture with you it sucks" Taylor said pouting.

"Ok let's take one" I said taking out my phone.

We take a silly one. I post it on Instagram and for the caption I put "on the way to magcon with the turtle".

"YAY IM A TURTLE LOOK EVERYONE IM A TURTLE" Taylor said yelling through the limo.

We all started laughing. I'm so glad this is my family. After that taylor reposted the selfie.

I read all the comments.

"She is so lucky!"

"I want to be her so bad"

"I love you guys I so ship it!!"

I love these comments. It makes me feel like the luckiest girl in the world even though they are a bunch of retards.

We finally get there and I head straight to the snack room.

I haven't had breakfast yet so I am starving. I grabbed pancakes with bacon and poured syrup all over.

I ate it all before we were called to go on stage. The boys went running on stage and the crowd cheered like crazy.

This was my favorite part of the day.

HAYES POV:

I was going to take a break so I ran off stage. When I was backstage maddie came walking over to me.

"Hey hayes" she said. "Maddie what are you doing here? You can't be here" I said clenching my fist.

"I have my ways" she said pulling me in for a kiss. "No maddie stop I don't like you" I said trying to back away.

"You know you do now kiss me" she said going in closer. "No maddie sto----". It was to late she was already kissing me.

I tried to pull away but her grip only became tighter. But I didn't make it in time because I look to my right and i see Gaby ready to cry.

GABYS POV:

I was going to see hayes since he ran off stage. Right when I turn to the corner I see hayes and maddie kissing.

My heart shattered. "H-h-h-hayes?" I said about to cry.

"No Gaby please believe me she kissed me I didn't kiss back" he said with a worried face.