Chapter 32: all nighterz part 2

*hayes*

"What do we do now?" Gaby asked sitting on my lap. "Well want to have a silly string fight?" Gilinsky said walking over to the dollar store bag.

"Yassss" matt said grabbing two cans for him and Lauren. "Lets do thasss" Gaby said grabbing two cans for us.

But turns out she goes to kian and gives him the can. "Sorry hayes but I think kian is a better player than you" she said shaking her head.

"Ok I see how it is, I am going to kick your ass and my partner is going to be......"I say looking around the room and then I spotted liv since gilinsky went with Johnson.

"Liv! I'm going with liv" I said smirking. "What.....? Ok" she said shrugging. "Oh fine ok I'm down but we are going to beat your asses" Gaby said putting her silly string in a gun position.

"I don't care I just want to spray someone with string" she said laughing. "Dem skills tho" Gabys said laughing.

"Hey you know I'm not sporty but I am aggressive so hayes if you break your heart again Imma beat your ass" she said grabbing the collar of my shirt.

"Damn" I say laughing. "Ok let's get this shit started" Gaby said preparing her cans with kian.

"and.........START" Matthew says. We all run around the room and try to find a hiding spot.

I grab liv's hand and we run to the other side of the couch. We see Lauren and Matt and liv sprays them both.

"Wow dem skills are pretty good" I say high fiving her. "Thanks I work out" she said flexing her arms.

"No flex zone" matt says laughing. They go to the corner where the losing teams are supposed to go.

We run to the side of the other room when I spot gilinsky and Johnson. We went behind them and liv and I spray both of them.

They look back at us and laugh. "I got beat by my own girlfriend" gilinsky says laughing.

They go to the corner and start talking to Lauren and matt. We look around and spray everyone in sight.

Then it was down to us but we didn't know who we were against since there was a whole crowd in the corner.

Then gaby pops out of the corner and sprays liv. she shoots right past my ear but I duck and spray her right in the chest.

She pretends to fall like she was about to die and she lies there 'dead'. I go up to her and carry her off the floor to bring her to the corner.

"I'm sorry baby girl" I say pecking her forehead. "it's okay baby boy" she said laughing. I make gilinsky carry her.

All I see was gaby laughing since she is being treated like a baby by me and gilinsky. I then see kian pop out and spray me.

I collapse onto the floor and lie there. "yessssss kian you avenged meee" I see gaby jump into kian.

She then runs to me and climbs on top of me. "haha that's what you get loser" she said poking my nose.

Our faces were inches apart. I kiss her nose and she starts giggling. we get up and pick up all the stuff.

"Ughhhhh why do we have to pick all the stuff?" Matt said laying on the bed. "because we always leave a mess for the maid to clean so let's help her" gaby said tickling him.

"Ok-ok I will help" Matt says getting up.By the time we finished picking up t was 5:30. "time flies by fast when we are having fun." Jen says.

For the past hour I have seen Jenn and Lauren becoming good friends. of course there is gaby and the jacks talking. but Andrea was there too.

I walk over to them and hug gaby from behind. "hey hayseypoo" she said looking up. "Hey baby girl" I say kissing her forehead.

I see gilinsky looking at us frowning. "hey man what's up?" I say. "I wish me and liv were like that" he said looking down.

"Then get your ass over there and talk to her give her everything that you can we still loves you no matter what" I say pushing him over to her.

Liv looks up and hugs him immediately . "Your such a good advice giver" gaby said turning around and hugging me.

"I know I'm fabulous" I say flipping my hair. "stop teasing you know I love it when you flip you hair" she said.

I flip it again. "ahhhhhhhhhh your perfect stop" she said squishing me tighter. "aww I love you" I say kissing her.

"I love you too" she said looking up. "Let's watch a movie" Andrea said. we put in finding nemo. "yassss this is my movie" gaby said jumping into kians bed.

*an hour later*

Everyone was asleep and gaby was on the edge of sleeping too and so was i. "gaby lets go to your room so there is less bodies on the floor" I say. she starts giggling.

I carry her out of the room and and walk over to her room. I shut the door and lay her down.

I take off my shirt and lay down with her. "Wait I have to change into my pjs" she said grabbing a sweatshirt from her suitcase and running into the bathroom.

She comes back out and Lays down next to me. We fall asleep instantly.

****

Hey what's uppppp?

Sorry for taking forever to update I have been busy with stuff.

Anyways how's life..........nice to know 😂😂

Ok well love you guys baiiii🔥🔥🔥