Chapter six: sleep over!

Guys I'm so sorry I haven't updated in such a long time I have been so busy. I finally have time now so here it is!

===============================

HAYES POV:

When we were finished watching the movie they all decided to sleep over.

We decided to do an all nighter. Everyone went to their house to get stuff for the all nighter.

So me and Gaby just decided to make a fort for all of us to hang out with.

We put lights everywhere with some pillows on the side and blankets. It was perfect.

GABYS POV:

When we were done with the fort I went to to change in Hayes room. I put on a magcon sweatshirt,some leggings and socks.

I came down to see hayes all cute with his little teddy bear I gave him last year and his phone.

"I'm guessing you love that bear I gave you last year" I said smiling.

"Yah it's comfy" he said in a kiddy voice smiling. "We'll I want to be comfy too" I said pouting.

"Come here " he said saving a seat for me next to him. I walk over there and he puts his arm around me.

I snuggle into his arm and watch him tweet. After 5 minutes we hear a knock at the door.

When I opened it was everyone with their sleeping bags and pjs. They came in and put their stuff in the fort.

NASH POV:

Everyone went into the fort and decided to play hide and seek.

I was it first since I said not it last. I counted to thirty. I looked around and saw Lauren with Matthew giggling.

I walked over and tagged them both. "Aww" they both said pouting. "Stop being babies and go over there" I said walking away.

Next I found Gaby hiding behind a tv. "I don't feel like getting up will you carry me?" She said.

" Fine only since you are my little sister" I said smiling. She smiled back.

I have known Gaby for a long time and I have always treated her like a little sister and when Hayes was with his girlfriend she would come with me and talk.

After that I found everyone outside in the bushes,trees, or in the front of the houses.

LAURENS POV:

Me and carter became best friends very fast. Also me and Matt like each other. Today is just perfect!

I walk over to Gaby and say thank you and she smiles back. We then play truth or dare again.

They ask carter "if you could pick any girl in this room to date who would it be?".

His face turned red "Lauren" he said looking at the ground. I sat there shocked.

We were best friends he could have told me he had a crush on me. Then I felt Matt tighten up.

" it's ok I like you" I said trying to cheer him up. "Ok good" he said smiling.

I walked over to carter "thanks but I like Matt but we are still best friends and we tell each other anything ok?" I said smiling.

"Ok" he responded with a smile on his face.

MATTS POV:

Lauren liked me! YESH I like her too. Now we can be together. Should I ask her out?

I will ask her at the right time. I mean we just met today. I wouldn't want to take it too fast.

When the time is right I will ask her.

STEPHYS POV:

I can't stop thinking about the kiss. It was so passionate. I want him to ask me out.

But we just met and that would be weird. I am gonna think about it.

When the time is right maybe he will ask me. I just like him too much.

Since day one I loved his vines and he is super funny. I will just have to wait.

CAMS POV:

I really like stephy. She is so pretty,funny,sweet. She is like my dream girl.

She acts like herself and is not afraid to be unique. It's perfect. I should ask her out.

I will see how things go and the ask her out. That is a perfect plan!

GABYS POV:

After truth or dare we watched some funny movies. I started to doze off but hayes kept tickling me.

Or other times he would kiss me. I love my hayes :) I looked over at Lauren and stephy and they seem to be happy.

Tonight couldn't get any better. Until now.............

HAYES POV:

"Everyone!" I yelled. They all looked at me. "We should go to the pool and have like a mini pool party!!!".

YEAH they all yelled and grabbed their bathing suits. We all changed in to our suits and went to the back.

All the girls look stunning but Gaby looked gorgeous. She is skinny and has a tan body which is super pretty.

I grabbed her bridal style and threw her in. She came back up and gave me the death glare.

"I will get you back Grier" she said still giving me the glare. "Whatever" I said walking away.

GABYS POV:

I went over to the boys and we planned a prank. We decided to make Taylor go distract hayes by talking to him.

Then I would get a bucket full of cold water and splash it all over him.

It just had to work. Because when he threw me in the water was freezing cold.

Taylor walked over to hayes and started talking to him. I grabbed the bucket and ran to hayes.

Right when he was going to turn around I poured it on top of him. It was priceless.

HAYES POV:

She really did get me back and she did good. I was soaked with super cold water and I was freezing.

I grabbed her and jumped into the pool. We were underwater and I kissed her.

It wasn't a normal kiss it was an underwater kiss. Gaby always said she always wanted a underwater kiss so there you go.

We came back up and she smiled. "Thank you"! She said smiling and she hugged me.

We let go and went to swimming. It was already 6:30 in the morning and we all went in to take a shower.

Everyone was done and was going to sleep since we completed the all nighter.

Me and Gaby snuggled up together and she fell asleep in my arms.

I kissed her head and fell asleep.