Chapter 20: MAH BDAY

GABYS POV:

In exactly two days imma turn 14!!! Finally. Hayes kept teasing me how he's older then me and stuff like that ITS SO ANNOYING!!.

It was around 10:30 in the morning and me and Hayes were laying in bed with our phones.

I then got a notification. I was tagged onto a photo from...........Hayes.

It was a picture of me on my phone. I guess I didn't notice he took a picture. The caption read " cuddle sesh with the babe😘 @sasseh.gabeh". I looked over at him and he was already looking at me with a smile on his face.

"Imma get you back" i said giving him a death glare. Then I gave him a silent treatment to tease him.

"Oh c'mon babe please talk to me" he said pouting. I just ignored him and walked to the bathroom.

He followed me and right when I was going to get inside he grabbed me by the waist and faced me to him.

I looked up at his eyes and looked away. I smirked a little. He cupped my cheeks and kissed me.

I smiled during the kiss. "If you want me to stop just tell me" he said. He was trying to trick me. HAH NOPE!

We kept kissing until he looked at me. "Really?" He said mad. "I can't do anything to get you to speak huh?" He said crossing his arms.

I shaked my head. He just walked away from me and sat on his bed. We didn't talk to eachother for about 25 minutes until I gave up.

I ran to him and hugged him as right as I can. "I love you" i said into his chest.

"I love you too" he said hugging me back tighter. We hugged for a long time and I enjoyed every second.

We then decided to get breakfast. We both walked down to the cafeteria and got something from the buffet.

We sat down and I had my phone with me in case there was a funny moment and I would post it on Instagram to get him back.

We were eating.........well i was. Hayes was stuffing his face............perfect.

I got my phone and held it up." Say cheese" I said pointing the camera to him.

"What?" He said with his face full of food and looked up. I took it right in time!

I went to Instagram and posted it right away. The caption read " breakfast with the babe 😘😂 gotcha back! @hayes_instagram".

His phone vibrated against the table and he picked it up he saw the picture and looked at me.

"Well played my friend well played" he said. "Ahem I'm not your friend I'm your girlfriend" I said.

"Sorry girlfriend" he said laughing. We then left and went back to our rooms.

LAURENS POV:

I haven't spent a lot of time with Matt lately. I decided to go over to his room. I had my sweats on but I didn't care I went there anyways.

I knocked on the door and Matt answered. His hair was all messy in a cute way, he was shirtless, and he looked tired.

His eyes went wide. He looked at me "Lauren hey babe sorry I look like a reck" he said looking down. I looked him up and down.

He looked freaking hot!!!! "EXCUSE ME! You are freaking hot!" I said then I covered my mouth. I didn't mean to say that.

I started blushing like crazy. He then hugged me. He felt super warm since he was just in his bed. "thanks babe" he said lifting my chin up.

"No problem" I said smiling. We then walked into his room. The rest of the boys were getting breakfast so it was just us.

"It's Gabys birthday in 2 days" I said smiling. "Duhhh I know I still have to go shopping for her" he said smiling.

"All of us have too except for me I already got her something" I said proud of my self. "What did you get her?" He said.

"I got her a sweat shirt with holes on the shoulders with the numbers 17 and floral print" i said smiling.

"Cool" he said nodding his head. I'm guessing we are doing the same thing with what we did for cams birthday.

We talked for a while and sometime we would kiss because he is just to adorable.

I then walked over to my room and walked over to Stephanie. "Hey why don't we do the thing we did with cam I will make her stay home and you guys shop" I said.

"Sure I will tell cam to tell the boys" she said texting cam.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAYES POV:

It was Gabys birthday today! I decided I would do something special for her.

I decided to call Gabys family who lives in Orlando. I called them up and told them my plan. It was going to happen around 5 pm right when there is the sunset.

It was around 8:45 am and Gaby wasn't awake yet. I called up the rest of the group and they came with their gifts and cameras.

We started singing happy birthday to her and her eyes fluttered open. She started smiling.

We then ended and she started smiling like crazy. She hugged all of us then opened our gifts.

I got Gaby a charm bracelet with the letters h and g and with other charms that I thought represented her.

When she finished her gifts she ended up with my charm bracelet, a Bethany mota perfume, a sweatshirt with the numbers 17 with floral print, 3 super hero shirts, a ice cream maker and some vans, 3 100 dollar gift cards.

She smiled when she saw my bracelet and she gave me a kiss. I can't wait for my surprise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GABYS POV:

It was around 5 pm and I went over to my bed and there was a note. It read "meet me at your cousins dock".

I put on a crop top with some daisy dukes. I put on my vans and grabbed my phone.

I walked over alone since no one was here for some reason.

The sun was about to set, and then I saw the dock with my family. I smiled and I hugged them.

They told me to wait right here and I stayed there. Then I saw Hayes. He had some roses in his hand and walked over to me.

He handed them to me and kissed me. "Happy birthday I love you babe no matter what" he said smiling.

I then noticed. The trees had light on them just like our first date...........

That's when I found out he was replaying our first date. Then the whole group came out clapping and came hugging me.

We all hung out and waited till the sun set. Hayes was holding my hand and we watched it together.

After a we all went back to the hotel and went to our rooms. I went with Aaron. "Hey birthday bae" he said hugging me one last time.

"Thanks Aaron" I said smiling and poking his cheek. It was around 8:00 and I was already tired so I changed into sweats and went to sleep. I have to admit this was my favorite birthday ever :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for everyone that is reading!!!😚

This is true my birthday is in 2 days can't wait!😊

We'll I love you my munchkins😁

And some presents were true. Mostly they were but the ice cream and the charms bracelet, and the 3 100 gift cards weren't obviously..........I wish. katt couldn't make it to the party so...... Why not in the story lol.

But anyways baii☺️☺️