Chapter 2: going out "as friends"

Tomorrow morning

==============================

GABYS POV:

"Mom I'm going to Lauren's house" I said running down the stairs. "Ok text me when your on your way" she yelled from the kitchen.

"K" I ran out the door walking to Lauren's house. She only lives 3 houses down so I get there in about 5 minutes.

"Hey Gaby" Lauren said as she let me in her house. We immediately ran to her room upstairs.

"Where's stephy?" I asked. "She couldn't make it because she had to go to this farm party". She said with a sigh.

"Well we can still make YouTube videos!" We both went running to my laptop and went on YouTube.

We did the bean boozled challenge and did some prank calls. It was so much fun.

LAURENS POV:

It was so much fun when we did the bean boozled challenge and prank calls.Gaby got the centipede flavor and I started laughing so hard cuz she started gagging!

We prank called her mom,my mom,walmart,and target. It was super funny.

I missed times like this. Ever since we met stephy in the 5 th grade we have always been hanging out with her.

But this time reminded me before we met stephy. Gaby is so funny and unique. This is why she is my best friend.

After we started to watch mean girls on netflix. When we were about to fall asleep but someone call Gaby.

When she picked it up IT WAS HAYES!!!!!!!!!

GABYS POV:

My phone started ringing and when I picked if up it was HAYES!!!!!!!

I put it on speaker so Lauren can hear. I already knew she was going to ask.

(Phone call)

(H) hey Gaby!

(G) hey hayes what's up?

(H) I just wanted to know if you wanted to go to the carnival with me

(G) like a date?

(H) no like friends since I'm dating Maddie.

(G) oh.....ok

(H) alright I will see you at 5

(G) k baii

(H) bye

(End of phone call)

We both scream AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

she understood that I had to go home since it was already 3. So I ran to my house.

======================================

Once I got in, I ran to my room. I took a shower and curled my hair. I dried up and went to pick an outfit.

I picked out some white high wasted shorts,a marvel tank top,and some blue vans.

I am now done and it 4:30. I still have time to spare so I watched some spongebob.

HAYES POV:

After the call with Gaby, I took a quick shower. I dried off and went to pick an outfit.

Since we were going to a carnival I decided to wear something casual.

I picked out a shirt that said paradise, some kakies and some black vans.

I was set it was 4:45 so I just went on Twitter and looked at stuff.

Nash came into the room and asked "why you all dressed up?". "I'm going to the carnival with Gaby" I said still looking at my phone.

"Oooooooooh" Nash said smiling". "Oh shut up" i blushed. "We are just going as friends anyways". I said

"Ok" Nash said walking away.

=======================================

It's now 5 time to pick up Gaby.

GABYS POV:

It's 5!!!!!!! I'm so excited to go to the carnival!!! Especially with hayes.

I hear a knock at my door. I run downstairs knowing that it's hayes. I answer the door smiling.

"Ready to go? He said "yep" I said popping the p. I grab my phone and we head to the carnival.

======time skip=========

At the carnival

When we first got there we were planning to ride every single one.
I wasn't scared but I saw hayes and the worried look in his eyes.

HAYES POV:

Gaby wanted to ride all the rides at the carnival but I was worried cuz I was scared of some.

But I'm going to act brave. First we went on the roller coasters, then we went on the tea cups.

We decided to eat something. Gaby got a corn dog while I got a hot dog.

Then we went into the haunted house. Gaby got scared inside so she snuggled into me.

I smiled and looked at her. She looked at me and said "is it ok if I do this?"

"Yah it's fine." I said smiling. She looked back at the ride.

Finally the Ferris wheel. While we were in the ride, it broke down when we were at the very top.

Gaby started freaking out since she wasn't that good at hights.

It took forever so Gaby fell asleep in my arms. It was around 12:30 and I woke her up to tell her that they fixed it and we can go home now.

She smiled and said "finally!!!". Then we were on our way home.

GABYS POV:

It was fun until the Ferris wheel. But once we made it down we went home.

Hayes got locked out so he had to stay at my place. I didn't mind neither did his mom or mine.

We went into my room and watched grown ups. We laughed at every funny part.

We started to get sleepy so I fell asleep in his arms and he fell alseep on my head.

Tonight was fun. :)