chapter 35: surprise but not a good one.

*hayes*

we were happy walking down the street on our way down to the board walk. i smiled as gaby grabbed my hand and squeezed it a little bit. 

"today has been a really good day" she said smiling and kissing my cheek. " yes it has but the fun hasnt ended so dont worry" i smiled down at her.

all of us were one big group of guys and girls. how did this ever happen to us? just some 6 second videos got us viral.

we stopped at the entrance and all of our heads turned to nash. he seemed to notice after about a few seconds and rolled his eyes.

"geez dont worry guys ill pay for us" he chuckled and gave the money to the worker. we all walked in and looked around.

gabys eyes sparkled once her eyes landed on the cotton candy and squeezed my hand harder. "hayes hayes hayes hayes look cotton candy!" she smiled.

"fine lets get some" i laugh. we both walk over to the stand and i buy a big strawberry flavored one and payed the guy.

"thanks babe"  she hugs me tight. i smile and we head off to the group. we all look at the different kinds of rides and decide which one to go first.

"lets go to the shortest amount of time first and then take the long lines after" cam says scrolling through his phone.

" cam i dont think we have to wait in a line, the girls will probably swarm us if we do so dont worry" liv said.

"true so fuck it lets go to any ride" gilinsky said putting his arm around liv and walking off to the first ride.

 we all decided on the carousel first since we were doing it for a joke. we all got on horses close together and waited it to start.

"hayes over here" gabys said holding out her phone in selfie position. she does the peace sign and smiles and i i cross my eyes. she takes the picture and laughs. "your adorable" she smiles.

the ride was about to start and she yells "selfie" our whole group comes into the selfie smiling. the ride starts to move and gaby opens snapchat so i open mine aswell.

i open my camera an point it over at gaby and kick her horse and start taking a video. "bitch dont kick my horse skylynn would be mad"then she notices me recording.

"hello snapchat" she waves at the camera and smiles. i then record all the fans and turn it towards me and the fans. "say hi" i scream and the whole crowd roars. 

i then move it toward our group and they look up."WHATS UP SNAPCHAT" lauren yells doing the peace sign over her face.

i uploaded it and i turn to gaby. she was recording me and i laugh and she does aswell. i stand up and kiss her cheek. she laughs and stops recording.

the ride stopped and we all got off. "that was so freaking fast oh my fuck" katt laughs. " i know right i feel like bad ass" mat said putting his shades on.

we continued at the rides having a blast. "hey youtube its gaby back with her weekly vlog" gaby said holding her phone in the air.

i run next to her and pop in the vlog. "HEY YOUTUBE"  i yell and that seemed to grab the whole groups attention since they joined e next to her.

"WE ARE HERE DNT FORGET ABOUT US GOSH GABY" taylor said popping his head on her shoulder.

*gaby* 

i laugh as everyone joins the video. "oh no how can i forget my turte" i squish his cheeks. then aaron pops in smiling and waving at the camera.

"gaby i think im making the video more interesting so let me take it from here" he laughs. "stop lying to yourself aaron" i laugh.

"well anyways we are here at the board walk enjoying some time here before we take a break from tour" i smile. 

i continue vlogging when i see matt and lauren acting all adorabe with each other. " lets secretly intrude their couple time" i whisper into the camera.

i run up to them and snuggle my way into their moment. "guess whos here" i laugh. "bitch" lauren whispers into the camera.

"now lauren we dont want to use that kind of language" i laugh and she does too. "hey gabbbbyyyyyy and her fellow people" matt waves at the camera. 

"heyyyyyyy mattttttttt" i laugh. "lets go so we can let them go back to their 'moment' " i laugh. 

i catch up with the rest of the group and continue vlogging.

////

i was holding hayes hand when i recieved a call from my mom. i picked it up and answered.

"hey mom whats up?" i say holding my phone up to my ear. im guessing hayes heard me since he ran up to me nd yelled into my phone "hey amanda!" he smiled. 

i laughed and kept talking to my mom. "hey hayes! anyways i have some news for you gaby" she responded.

" whats up mom?" i said.

"were moving to florida!"

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNN

anyways guys im finishing this book. dont worry though im writing a sequel to it.

this is the second to last chapter so the last chapter is coming up next. 

hoped you liked it :)