Chapter 22: penny boarding and frozen yogurt

GABYS POV:

"Hayes I'm bored" I said sinking into my bed and pouting. "Why are you bored I'm here" he said smiling.

"Wow Im full of excitement" I said rolling my eyes. "Ok ok fine what do you want to do?" He said. "I wanna go penny boarding and get frozen yogurt like we used to do" I said sitting up.

"Ok that's fine I miss doing that too" he's said getting up from the bed. "where are you going" I said.

"Well you want to go penny boarding and frozen yogurt well let's go now!" He said grabbing my hand and pushing me to the closet.

I change into a button down blue and white shirt, shorts, and grey vans.

I grab my penny board, money, and phone and we head out the door.

HAYES POV:

I change into a shirt that says reckless, some khaki shorts, with some red vans.

I grab my penny board and we head out the door. We go through the hall ways down the elevator and we finally make it to the front door.

"Hayes I haven't done this in a while so sorry if I mess up" she said putting her penny board on the ground.

"That's fine babe I'm here for you" I said smiling. She got one and started off. Yah "mess up" my butt, she did this perfectly.

"Well then never mind I don't need help" she said laughing. We skated around Orlando, looking at all the city lights and buildings.

We also skated at the board walk holding hands. (Photo on side or first page) By that time it was around 4:30 still early so we headed for the movies.

"What movie do you want to see?" I said looking up at the selections of movies.

"Let's watch the maze runner!!" She said jumping up and down. We paid for the tickets and took our seats all the way at the back so we can't get noticed by any fans.

Gaby was so into it she almost screamed at one part but I covered her mouth so she doesn't attract any attention.

When the movie ended we penny boarded to the nearest yogurt shop. "That movie was so good" she said smiling.

"Yah it was I can tell you were interested when your eyes sparked every time action came into a scene" I said smiling.

"Oh shut up I always get that a lot" she said laughing. We penny boarded over to the door and put our boards hidden in the bushes so no one can steal them.

It was about 7:30 right now since of the long wait of the movie. I grabbed some chocolate with marshmallows and fudge.

Gaby of course has to get every single flavor and mixed it up because she is weird like that, but I still love her.

We paid for our yogurt and went to find a table we talked for a while until we were all finished and it was already 8:30 and we had to leave for a flight tomorrow.

We penny boarded back and went to our rooms. It was about 9:15 and we changed into some sweats.

GABYS POV:

I changed into some sweats and said good night to everyone and Hayes. I went into my room brushed my teeth, you know the usual.

I said good night to Aaron and grabbed my sheets and I fell asleep for a big day tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys it gabs again 🙈

Hope you liked this chapter😘

Read my other book!

Love you munchkins😊