Chapter 17: a date with hayes

GABYS POV:

I woke up with the sun shining on my face. I get off my bed and hear hayes on the other side snoring.

I decided to not wake him up and get some breakfast. I walk out in my sweats because right now it is 10:00 in the morning.

I go to the cafeteria and grab some pancakes with bacon. I sit down and I eat my food.

I was eating when a girl came up to me. "Hi I'm Olivia" she said. That name sounds familiar........

"Hi I'm Gaby" I said smiling. Then I remembered. She was my online bestie!

"Olivia is that you?" I said standing up. "Are you Gaby!!?!" She said smiling.

"Yes OMG I thought I would never meet you!" I said hugging her. "OMG same"

She said hugging me back. "Here sit let's talk" I said motioning her to sit down. She sat down in the chair I front of me.

"Are the magcon boys here with you?" She said. "Yah right now they are sleeping" I said chewing on my bacon.

"It must be awesome to be their best friend" she said looking up. "Nah they are just a bunch of retards" I said.

"Excuse me I already told you we are not retards we are awesome retards" a voice said behind me. Then I knew it was jack g. "Well then hello awesome retard" I said turning around to see jack g.

"Ummm do you care to introduce me to your pretty friend" he said smiling at her.

"Ok" I said smirking. "Liv this is jack g, jack g this is liv" i said. "H-h-h-hi" liv said.

"Hi princess" he said smiling. "Hey I thought I was your princess" I said pouting.

"Oh yah sorry princess" he said laughing. "I meant hi beautiful" he said kissing her cheek.

She started blushing. "Well then love birds I will wake up hayes for our day see you later and jack introduce her to the boys k" I said walking away.

He nodded his head. I went upstairs to my room. When I went in I saw hayes all dressed up with a obey tank top with khaki shorts and black vans. "Well it looks like someone is ready for our day" I said hugging him. "Yep but your not so let's go" he said hugging me back.

I grabbed some clothes and went into the bathroom. I put on a white croptop with the words love,some high waisted shorts,and some black combat boots.

I'm ready babe" I said brushing my hair. "Ok let's go" he said putting his arm around me. We walked over to Nash's room. "Nash can you drive us to the boardwalk?" Hayes said.

"Sure" nash said grabbing his keys.

HAYES POV:

We got into the car and drove to the boardwalk. I have to say Gaby looked really cute today.

We got there and we said we would call nash when we were ready. We held each others hands and walked to the rides. "HAYES LETS DO THAT ONE!!!" She said jumping up and down.

She was pointing at this big roller coaster with a bunch of loops and twists. Oh god......... "Please hayes please" she said pouting.

"Fine" I said. She literally dragged me towards the line. We finally got to the front and gaby started screaming and we weren't even on the ride yet. When we got on she squeezed my hand.

The countdown started and I was so nervous right now I'm not even kidding. Then that's when we went into a black hole.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I started screaming. Gaby was laughing the whole time while I was there suffering.

We finally got off and Gaby was fine and I'm here with messy hair and my face is frozen.

"That was awesome" she said screaming. "Yah sure" I said still shocked. "Here let me fix your hair" she said moving closer to me so she can fix my hair.

Once she got closer I grabbed her waist and kissed her. She seperated and smiled at me.

"I'm not scared anymore" I said smiling. "Good and I fixed your hair so your fine" she said smiling.

She grabbed my hand and we walked to the other rides.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 3 hours later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Babe I'm tired" she said laying her head on me. I smiled when she said babe.

"Ok I will call nash now to pick us up" I said.

~~~~~~~~~phone call~~~~~~~~~~~

(H) hey nash we want to leave now

(N) ok I will be there, how did it go

(H) fine we went on all the rides

(N) cool ok I'm here so come to the front

(H) k we will be there soon

~~~~~~~end of phone call~~~~~~~~~

"Ok I just called nash and he is at the front" I said grabbing her hand.

"Ok can you give me a piggy back ride I'm really tired" Gaby said almost falling asleep on my shoulder.

"Ok" I said picking her up and holding her on my back. I walked over to the car and put Gaby next to me.

~~~~~~~~~at the hotel~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Gaby we are here"I said shaking her shoulder.

"Ok" she said grabbing my hand. We said good night to everyone and went to our room.

"Hayes pass me my sweats please" she said. I grabbed them and pass them to her.

She changed into them and crawled into the bed. I went into the bed and cuddled with her. We turned off the lights and sleep took over our bodies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY GUYS! I hoped you liked this chapter

This chapter was dedicated to Olivia provance since she wanted a part😊

I always write on my ipad but now there's an update and I dont like it.

But anyways vote and comment for more! 😉😘

Love you my munchkins🐳