Chapter 12: the last of maddie.....

GABYS POV:

Maddie is so freaking annoying why can she just back off.

Can't she get the message that hayes doesn't FREAKING LOVE HER!!!!

I might be a little jealous right now but like REALLY?!?!!?!

All the boys and the girls come back stage. They needed a break from the drama.

we all go to our private room.

WHERE NO ONE CAN COME IN! "Ok seriously guys we need to do something to maddie so she can get away from us at least for another year or 2" shawn said.

"Yah seriously" I said with my Hand on my forehead. " OMG I have the perfect plan"

Lauren said jumping up.

"Ok so we.................."

=================================

We all walk up on stage. We nod our heads to the plan. "Ok everyone we have a special guest to bring up on stage" nash said into the mic.

The whole crowd looked around curiously.

"Her name is maddie come on up!" Nash said. Maddie came up running up like crazy.

"I knew you guys always liked me" she said smiling. "Mhmm" nash said rolling his eyes.

"Ok everyone want to know what makes maddie so special?" Cam said.

The whole crowd cheered. "She tried to make hayes and Gaby break up!" Matthew said.

The whole crowd looked surprised. "Would you want Gaby to break up with hayes I mean they were best friends the whole time" carter said walking around with the mic.

"BOOOOOOOOOOO" the whole crowd started to say. They started to spray silly string at maddie.

While we were talking about maddie we told Bart to pass silly string to the whole crowd.

"AAHHHHHH MY HAIR" maddie said screaming while her eyeliner running. She ran off stage.

"SILLY STRING PARTY" cash started screaming. Everyone ran around spraying silly string at eachother.

We all took a picture with the crowd and tweeted it and the caption was " best magcon yet! #sillystringparty".

We then took more pictures with the fans and left.

HAYES POV:

Today was the best magcon yet. I just want maddie out of this right now.

We already have enough drama to deal with! We left the event and back to the hotel.

"Let's have a scary movie marathon!" Jack g screamed across the room.

We all agreed and got all the blankets with the pillows. We turned all the lights off.

We first watched the purge then the conjuring,and Carrie. All the girls were terrified after that.

Each of them had to sleep with one of the boys tonight lol.

Which I didn't mind since I love Gaby. She then turned on all the lights "we are going to sleep like this thanks to you".

The guys laughed. We then all got in bed and went to sleep.

=====================================

Sorry guys this is a filler chapter

The next one is based on cams birthday since it's this Monday!!!!!

Hoped you liked it😘

Comment and vote for more! 😊