Chapter 9: my lipgloss is poppin

GABYS POV:

I woke up with hayes drooling into the pillow. No wonder it's so wet. EEWWWWWWWWW

I poked him in the cheek. He groaned a bit. Then I kissed him on the nose. His eyes fluttered open.

"Good morning princess" he said with his hot morning voice. He leaned in but I stopped him.

"I'm not going to kiss you until you brush your teeth" I said. "Ughhh fine" he said going upstairs.

He came back down a few minutes later smiling. "Now can we kiss?" He said doing his puppy dog face. "Fine" I said smiling.

Instead of kissing him i slipped my hand in between us and ran away knowing he would chase after me.

HAYES POV:

I ran after her. That little she-devil tricked me. She runs fast though. After a minute or two she disappeared.

Just when I was about to give up I saw her behind a door looking the other way to see if I would come through there.

I went up behind her and grabbed her by the waist and pulled her in for a kiss.

"Dammit" she said pouting. "Don't pout I'm here" I said smiling. " you little freak" she said walking away.

I grabbed her by the wrist and said "I'm your little freak" walking away victorious.

But instead of walking away she came in back of me and slapped my butt.

"Ha ha nice try" she said walking out of the room.

NASH POV:

Everyone woke up to hayes screaming. Everyone went into the kitchen to see what was going on.

He was glaring at Gaby. "Hayes what's going on i heard you screaming!" I said.

"Gaby slapped my butt" he said pouting. "Oh stop being a baby" I said to him. "Nashypoo hayes scared me!" Gaby said pouting.

"Oh no it's ok come here" I said. I carried Gaby in my arms. Hayes looked at me with a shocked face.

"She's a girl" I said to him. He flipped me off and I chuckled. "Come on Gaby let's go to the couch" I said carrying her out to the living room.

Gaby laughed because I kept treating her like she was my baby sister. Well she practically was so why not?

After about 5 minutes we heard the mail truck pass by. Taylor offered to get it. He came back inside with a big package in his hand.

In bold letters it said "MAGCON". Gaby started screaming since she always wanted to go but hayes and her weren't talking.

All the girls started screaming. "CAN WE GO CAN WE GO? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE". We all looked at each other.

We nodded our heads and screamed "DUH". They started jumping around like crazy.

We read the package and said we were leaving in 2 days. We were going to be on tour for 8 months which means we are going to have to do online schooling.

THE GIRLS POV:

OMG WE ARE GOING TO MAGCON!!!!!!!!!! We all grabbed our stuff and said bye to the boys for now since we were going to tell our moms about the trip.

Stephy: I ran into my moms house. I see my mom watching tv at the couch. I run up to her. " MOM CAN I GO TO MAGCON PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE THIS IS MY DREAM AND YOU KNOW IT!!!!!"

"Well since you have always wanted to go and since Cameron is a super nice guy........ I will let you go. BUT you have to be responsible.

"OK MOM I PROMISE I WILL I SWARE!!!!" I said screaming at the top of my lungs. I ran up to my room and called Gaby and Lauren.