Chapter 29: water park

HAYES P.O.V

thats right everyone gayes is back! right now we are on our way to the water park. and like all people me and gaby were excited as fudge!

the water park is like 15 minutes minutes away and we all were just talking about what our day will be like.

me and gaby were jamming out to the jacks now single groove. "jacks your song is literally so perfect" and she starts waving her head around.

we all laugh and i start dancing with her. i do my hair flip and i just see gaby sitting there admiring me.

"do it again!" she said smiling. i do my hair flip again and she starts hugging me. "your so freaking perfect" she said snuggling with me.

" trust me im not but the only thing that is perfect is you" i said smiling and i pecked her on the lips.

then jack g says "its getting hot in here" while taking his shirt off. "so take off all your clothes!" gaby said also taking off her shirt.

she had a black and white high waisted bikini. we all started laughing. then everyone starts taking off their covers and are left with their bathing suits.

it might seem awkward but we have been to the pool a bunch of times so we have all seen eachother in bathing suits.

we were just there jamming out to the jacks new song while in bathing suits pretty normal right?

finally we were there and gaby runs out of the car and to the ticket booth. we soon all arrive there and pay for the tickets.

we find a bunch of seats and we put our stuff there. aaron carries her on his back and they run into the water.

GABYS POV

me and aaron run into the water and we get soaked in a minute. right now we were in the wavy pool and we got soaked by a wave hitting us.

the water park was called wetnwild and personally it was my favorite. me and magcon have been here a bunch of times and we know this place inside out.

i then pop up from under water and see aaron go up the same time. a wave starts coming at us and i start body surfing.

right when it comes i go in a super man pose and ride along with the waves. "look aaron im super man!" i say like a 5 year old.

he starts laughing like crazy and sprays water at me. i splash him with water and we ended up having a splash fight.

"we are such good frends" i say putting my arm around him. "yasssss" he said putting his arm around me too. we skip to the others and sit down.

"what should we do?" kian sayd handing me some mint green shades. "we should split into groups and go around the park and in about an hour or so we meet up to eat" nash says.

"ooh so since when is nashypoo so sofisticated?" i say shaking my eyebrows. "since.........i really dont know actually" he said.

i slap him in the back of the head. "you guys are stupid sometimes" i said shaking my head.

we then seperated into our groups. it was me,hayes,liv,lauren,matt,jackg,jackj,kian,aaron and in the other group it was nash,cam,matt,shawn,taylor,stephy,katt,jc,ricky,connor,sam,carter,trevor.

kian brought his water proof phone case and we went to see the rides. "kiannn i know where to go, we should go to the h20 disco!" i say jumping up and down.

"omg yass i remember that, sure  why not? the lines are really short since you know we are famoso" he said doing a sassy pose.

"yah ok" i said rolling my eyes. we were on our way when all of us hear a familiar song. we then looked at the jacks who were amazed.

they were playing groove. we all started screaming and dancing around. me and hayes danced together and he kept turning me around.

after the song was finished we acted totally normal and just kept walking. poeple kept staring but who cares.

we were all talking until we saw a group of girls looking at us with their mouth on floor.

then they all surrounded us for pictures and hugs. after that one of the girls came up to me and hugged me tightly.

"you are my rolemodel i love you" she said whispering in my ear. i started smiling and hugged her back.

"i love you too beautiful" i said and i took a selfie with her and i followed her on all social medias. she hugged me once more and walked away with her friends.

" gaby you are loved, you better watch out hayes" liv said smirking. hayes walked behind me and whispered in my ear "your mine".

he wrapped his arms around my waist and put his head on my shoulder. "too bad andrea and jenn couldnt come,they had to do some youtube work" kian said pouting.

"kiann mises his little andwea" i say. he nods and comes over for a hug. then all the boys came and hugged me.

"guys she is mine calm down" hayes said pulling me back. "no she is mine" kian said pulling me towards him.

oh god..... "guys calm down we all know shes my princess" jack g said. then all the guys started arguing.

after about 5 miutes of arguing liv stops them. "guys shut up!!" she said and all the guys let go.

"we all know that gaby is ours" lauren  said pulling me towards them. liv and lauren link their arms into mine.

"fine you get her this time" johnson said. "i feel so loved" i said blushing. we walk over to disco h2o and skip the line since like kian said we are famoso.

***

hey guys!!

i heard shawns song something big on the radio and i started fangirling.

also if any of you know the album 808 and heartbreaks from kanye west then you are awesome :)

my favorite is robo cop its freaking awesome.

ok well thats enough now and have a happy late thanksgiving ;D