Chapter 65: I'm Home

A/N: Hi guys I've done some small fix so the OC is a bit different.

BTW I changed the cover photo to fit with the OC more. Even though it's really was just edit by me hehehe. Reminder, that is not Scaramouche from Genshin Impact okay😄.
___________________________________________________

Seishiro's very short POV
Thinking back, I wonder how's Yuno. I admit I miss him but... I believe he's doing great. But this is not counted that I'm in love okay^^; I-It's not like I care for him too much. I just wanted to know, because... wait who am I making reasons for?

Anyways, I hope, he won't get in any trouble or any injuries. I already miss hearing his voice, and everywhere I go I see him, *sigh* what is happening to me?

Back to Vanessa senpai and the Queen. They seem to need some space to talk face to face. So we decided to give them time. "You and I have no bond." Vanessa senpai said.

Impossible... - The Queen said in mind in disbelief.

3rd POV
The Queen of witches remembered her time with Vanessa when she was young. "Your Majesty, look! I made a doll out of thread!" Vanessa said while running towards the Queen. A thread created the image of the Queen. "My, it's so well-made." The Queen said with a smile. "I want to make everyone smile with my magic!" Vanessa said.

The Queen giggled. "I'm sure you'll be able to, Vanessa." At that time, both Vanessa and the Queen had the smile on their faces. End of flash back.

I obessed so much over obtaining perfection that I forgot something important. There is a power uou can obtain from your feelings because you're imperfect. The magic you could not obtain under my care... It came to you only because you were free and imperfect. - The Queen said in mind.

"Perfect." The Queen mumbled and stand up. "Do as you wish. You have utterly defeated me." The Queen said. Raising both her hands she casted a spell. "Blood Recovery Magic: Curse-Breaking Blood-Filled Cocoon." The Queen said. Everyone inside the forest was healed.

If there is one thing I learn from going here... It's that not all enemies are actually bad. Some have reasons just to escape their fears and past. And another thing from Vanessa senpai. We can change our fate at our own will, especially if we do something. - Seishiro said in mind.

Seishiro's POV
When Asta fall down I heard a sound. "Ow!" He's awake. I just stand here silently. "My wounds have healed!" Finral senpai said. Wait, he's beside me?! "Yeah, all of them." Joran said. Finral senpai looks at me with widen eyes and I look away. "Huh?" Someone said.

Who is this guy? Somehow his clothing is similar as Mars' white and furry. Oh right... I almost forgot he used to be the enemy and he used million lasers but... Huh? I forgot his name. Looking at the two future love birds, Mars and Fana... hm... they seem alright.

She fully healed all of us. The Queen of Witches really is insane. - Finral senpai said in mind.

"Agreed. But there's no reason for her to heal me." I said and sigh. "Since when did you get here?!" Finral senpai asked.

"I came to warn you guys about the Queen and got captured by her crows and was treathened she'll make me hurt you guys so I stopped." I said.

"That's long story short." Joran said. The Queen satrted to walk away without a word, while Vanessa senpai smile. "We... won?" Noelle asked and tears shows in her eyes. Vanessa senpai wink at her and Noelle cried. "You're amazing, Vanessa!" Noelle said while hugging her. "We won... We won because of your magic!" She said.