Chapter 30: The Mirror Mage

3rd POV
In the middle of the night can be seen a blue cerscent moon. And below the cerscent moon reveal a Magic Knight on top of lots of beated persons.

And that Magic Knight is Gauche form the Black Bulls.

Gauche step his foot on the face of one of the presins he beated. And the number of persons he beated came to gether and form a mountain of beaten mages.

"He's so strong..." "what the hell was that magic?" Two of the presons he beat up said. "So how would you like to die?" Gauche ask. "P-Please spare us! We'll never attack the village again!" The person he placed his foot into, said. "I won't kill you this time." Gauche said.

"Huh?" The person ask so confuesd. "Because today is..." He said. Then he open the locket revealing Marie's picture. Then he started to have a nosebleed. "Marie's birthday." Gauche said then smile.

The person he step his foot at have his eyes widden. "Huh?" The only reaction he gave. "Come on. Celebrate Marie's birthday with me." Gauche said. "Who the heck is that?!" One of them ask. "Rejoice greatly, rejoice with all your might, amd then die." Gauche said. "I'm going to die anyway?!" The person shouted.

Village in the Boonies: Hage

"Father! They sent money again this month." Sister Lily said revealing a three pack of money with letters. There, Nash, Father and the others have smile in their faces. "Great!" Father said.

Then Sister Lily read one of the messages. "Are they doing well?" Nash ask while holding the three pack of money. "We'll be able to eat lots of tatoes again." One of them said. "Yup." The younest girl said.

"Appearantly Yuno became a first clas junior Magic Knight. While Seishiro..." Suster Lily said. "That's awsome! It's only been two months sonce he joined! Wait. What about Seishiro?" Nash ask. "Yuno is the hope of Hage! Wait. Did something happened to Seishiro?!" Father ask.

"Seishiro..." Sister Lily said then the five nod. "Became the Fourt Class Intermidiate Magic Knight." Sister Lily said. The five went silent for a couple of minutes then...

"Whaaaaat?! In just two months he already reached that rank?!" All of them said. "If Seishiro have a dream of becoming the Wizard King then I guess reaching it will be a piece of cake." Nash said. "Seishiro is the miracle, the village's miracle!" Father said with a tears of joy and his hands joined together. "Huh? But Seishiro dreamed... something else. Remeber what he said at the Tower where he receive his grimoire?" Sister Lily ask. Nash think and the others. "He said he will be the Right-hand of the future Wizard King, in other words the assistant." Father said. "What about Asta?" The youngest girl ask.

"I'm sure his trying too hard and being a burden to everyone. Even to Sei. Asta, you can come homd at any time!" Father said. "Father, if Seishiro's here I bet he'll complain. After all, his so powerful like a god." Nash said. Then Father sweat drop.

Now he said it I remeber when Seishiro show his scary side for the first time when I look down at Asta. - Father.

"Let's see... 'Hello, Sister Lily, brats at the Church, and Mayor'." Sister Lily said. "What about me?!" Father ask with tears.

(A/N: 😒It's your fault on underestimating Asta. That's why he always forget about your name.)

Then Sister Lily went shocked after reading the other parts. "Asta's also become a third class junior Magic Knight?!" Sister Lily said. "What?!" All of the five.