Chapter 34: Light Magic Vs. Dark Magic

Asta's POV
I saw Granny was stabbed by the attack and Seishiro trying to broke free from the chains made of light. Then he chuckle. "To think that you will learn the spell, in all people, why you? Why you're the one who will have the Chain Binding Magic: God Capturer?" Seishiro ask. I can't see clearly his face but he kneel out of sudden. He never talk after it and never look over us.

So there is one spell that can capture him? I never knew, but now I have to focus on Granny. I saw a flood of blood. "Granny! Get a grip!" I said. And notice the spirit, Joran, tries to broke Sei free, then I'll leave the rest to him on saving Sei. "Don't you dare die, you old hag! You're going to make Marie sad if you die! I wouldn't like it very much, either!" Gauche said. That's the first time I heard those from Gauche senpai.

"T-Take care of the children for me... In any battlefield... the victins were... always the weak. It was always the innocent children. It's because I wanted to protect the children that I left the battlefield and become a sister." Granny said and caugh blood.

"Granny!" I said. "What are you talking about? And, its been a while, Shinkou." The leader said. I look up to saw him. "All of you were born sinners." He said. I get pissed on what he just said. "What?!" I said and draw out my sword, but I was stoped when I saw him cries. "You poor thing... Sally, look at how much they've hurt you." He said. "Master Litch..." the Crazy girl said. "And to think that you will get involve in this... it's true you didn't hurt her, but do you know how much I look for you? How much I wanted to have you on my side, Shin?" The Leader name Litch said. I look over Sei and he finally show his face. "You just want my power." Seishiro  said, Litch just smirk. Then the Leader cares Sally's cheek. "Rest, my child." He ordered. "Valtos." He called one comrade. "Yes, sir." Then the zombie looking guy use his magic to transport Sally to their place. "See you later, Asta. You belong to me." Is her parting words but...

I never want to see her again! - in my mind.

"Forgive me, my lord. All this because I let her go alone... I never imagine all of this would happen." Valtos said. "There's no need for you to feel responsible. I'm sure they used some underhanded methods. And use someone powerful like a god." Litch said then look over Sei who's face can't be seen. "Who are you calling underhanded?! And were not using Seishiro, he was restricted to the offensive fight." I said. "Look what you did to all those innocent children!" I said.

"She mentioned earlier that the victims on the bettlefield are always the weak. That is incorrect. The victims are the strong. Envied, feared, discriminated against, persecuted, and... stolen from." Litch said.

What is he talking about? - I ask in my mind.

"That words about the victim is strong. I guess I can't argue with that. But is there no end for you anger, Litch?" Seishiro talks to him like they knew each other ever since before. Then he tried to broke free but it gave him so much pain. "Arrgh!" He shouted. "I can't believe it's even more painful..." He said. "The more you struggle and use your magic to broke free, will only makes you lost self-conscious." Litch said as a warning. "And to know that your siding them... That is why we will not forgive the Clover Kingdom. This time, we will destroy you and create our own kindom." He said.

"What the hell are you even talking about?! And Sei, better explain thungs to me after this." I said. He just nod, and I found his behavior different at some point of view. Well I will correct something for now. "You're the one who attacked first, you jerk!" I said while pointing my sword on him.

Seishiro's Short POV
While using my magic for telephaty, seems like he'll came over here in the time I lost my conscious. I'm struggling using my magic so there's no way I can broke free with my consciousness. Right now, I can't look at Asta over his eyes because I can feel like my eyes are changing...