Chapter 8: The other new recruit

Me: this is it! Let's see how will noelle react to them😁. I know some of you already know her. But first I will write the whole previous scene on Sei and Asta's room.

Magna' POV
I know I shouldn't have to since its dusty, but Yami san said that this will be their both's room since they know each other a lot. "This will be your room, both of you." I said proudly. Well even if its dusty it looks like a real fighter's. I bet Sei hate dusty places and old, but base to his reaction......................

it looks normal to him?! "Huh?" That's Asta's reaction. "Well? Isn't it depressing how small and flifty it is? *laugh proudly* By the way, my room is twice as big-" Huh??!!! What's with that sparkling-teary eyes?! "My room with Sei! I'm so proud like I feel I win aginst Yuno!" Huh? Who's Yuno? "He's actually moved?!" Then I feel someone's range.

"Asta...how many times should I say..." I got a bad feeling about Asta. Then he punch lightly Asta's head. "Don't you dare compete with Yuno when It's about me since its not allowed for the two of you to fight over me!!!!!!" Th-This guy is even more scarier than Yami san?! "Sorry!" He said to Sei then run over me. "I-I've never had my own room with just only one person! At the church, we all shared a room, so we'd sleep lined up next to each other." Then he cries in happiness. I look at Sei in confused way. He just sigh so big.

"Actually we'll just have your childhood stay with the same room for you for a while since we're on a part of fixing the other room, once we're done you can go to your room, blondie! Oh and don't forget to ask your senior when you felt like we're done!" I said. I know he's going to say something but shrimpista cut off our conversation that is about to start.

"In Hage village, the church is only small enough for the small one family. We only have one room for the six of us. Father's was separated and sister's room too." So its that small? "Hi-yah! I'm gonna get you so clean! Until you're all sparkly and shiny!" "Asta, your too loud even in household choreses. Let me clean the other parts." Then this pretty guy snap his finger. Then the side part where he will sleep is already clean?!! Actually, Sei is powerful. But does he have any weakness?

"Better get scrubbin'. You're free to do whatever until we get a mission. Oh, by the way the two of you." "Yeah?" Asta. "Hm?" Sei. "Make sure you write letters." I said. "Okay." Sei. "Huh?" Looks like only Sei is the one that understands.

"To everyone at that church of yours. They're your family, right? I'm sure they're worried about how things turned out." I add. "Right!" "Don't make anyone worry about you. That's how to be a real man. See ya!" Then Sei crossed his arm. To tell the truth he looks like a girl when you see his back but in front its obvious his a guy in glasses.

"Finaly I was called "man" same as Yuno and Asta, everyone keeps calling me pretty boy or Sei-chan." Well, that's the truth and it suits you, silent. "If you need anything, come see me."
"Right! Thanks!" "Thanks."

Asta's POV
While writting a letter for everyone, Sei began to prepare three letters at once. His writing by hands on a letter while the other two are written by his magic. He sure is awsome, good thing he manage to do that at the same time. '

This is my first Castle. I'm going to climb my way up to wizard king from here.' I'm not going to lose. Got it, Yuno?  - Asta.

Seishiro's POV
While writting, I decided to make the two letters be written by my magic base to what I want to say to the curch and Maika.

'To Yuno, Hi Yuno. How are things lately? I'm sure your room is that luxury and nobels type. I got my room but I'm not alone. Asta's with me but don't worry. Our beds were separated. Our room looks old, but enough to tell that its for a fighters. I hope your doing well. If in case you will write back, try to give it to Maika so she can deliver it at once.' I will become the Wizard kings right hand. Someday.